Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimataki7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 04:53 AM
    About life partner
    I am going to marry a girl who liked her college fellow. He talked to her family also for marriage but her father refused. From the day I came into her life she is not talking to that fellow. They were talking on fone for last 3 years almost as a friend only before I met but now she loved me a lot. I am sure that she don't have any bad relationship with him in past but I am mentally very disturbed by thinking about her past when I asked her she told that she just liked him not loved but may be she is telling due to fear of break up of our relationship before marriage. I am in tension what to do please advice ASAP.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2009, 05:18 AM

The past is the past, You have to trust. IF you can not trust then you don't know her well enough to get married
    smartam Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Live in present... and have courage to confront to her past. If u really love her... then accept her with all her times... even past... she has told you all about that... or u have discovered...
    Whatever may be the case... beleive her and have faith
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2011, 11:58 AM

Control your fear, don't let your fears control you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Life partner [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested to settle or migrate to Canada. I am professionally qualified and unmarried person. I am 23 years old. Is it possible for me to find a canadian life partner? If yes how and to where I should approach.

HIV + Partner [ 2 Answers ]

My female parner is HIV + we had protected sex but earlyer I had shaved my pubic area no cuts, and latter had sex with a condom whe finished I notices a bit of clear blood on my shaft an pubic are Could I Be Infected? Only educated Answer please

View more questions Search