Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnonymousAnonym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Thank you so much for the info.
    This explains a lot.

Now I have a better understanding of the figures I have been seeing in the corner of my eye. They usually stay a bit longer than a "shadow" or a similar clitch should.

I can also see future events. Its difficult most of the times. I am still trying to cope with it.

For the gay stuff, I don't think God has any interest of judging your choice of partner. Why should he. I am a father of three and happily married and I have some gay and lesbian friends. Its OK. I don't care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual gift of discernment [ 34 Answers ]

My pastor told me I may have the spirit of discernment.Because I can say something and it happens. I can have a dream and it happens. I may have a feeling about someone and it turns out to be real. Can anyone tell me if they have it and what they feel or how they feel. I'm so confused because...

My son is not speaking [ 16 Answers ]

My son is almost 2 and 1/2 and only says 4 words. He's a very happy little boy, he's also intelligent and likes to be around other people but when I see other children I worry that he's not developing the same way as them. He was also a very late walker, he walks fine now. Someone told me he could...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Speaking in Tounges [ 9 Answers ]

Where in the bible does it say that it is required to have the gift of tounges to enter into heaven?

Speaking in public [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I have to do a reading at my sisters wedding next week and had the practice run tonight. This is a real challenge for me and I want to do well for my sister. I am generally nervous in such situations and during the practice run was very tense and found breathing and being natural...

View more questions Search