Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klad Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Witch movie
    I cannot remember the name of this movie
    The movie is about a girl that is a cook, and I am pretty sure she is a witch. She is making a dessert for a company that she just got hired with. And then eventually she accidentally levitates the guy. Really good movie

What is the name??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 11:43 PM

Simply Irresistible (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

Maybe it's a witch movie [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a scene of a teen aged girl meeting a teen aged boy at a lake. She skips a stone all the way to the other side of the lake. The boy attempts to do the same but can't. She tells him that he can do it... after many attempts and toward the end of the movie he finally skips a rock to the...

Children's animated witch movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! There is an animated children's movie I always watched as a kid, so it was in the 1980s or early 1990's. I don't remember much, but I do remember this: It had a few witches in it (4-8 I think) There was a kid witch and she couldn't control her powers (she might have been a witch over the...

Older witch movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember when I was younger there was this witch movie I always liked but could never find it again. It was about a witch school with all girls and I think a woman headmaster and some famous witch rocker guy (I think he was a witch) was coming to perform at the school?? And the girls were really...

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

View more questions Search