Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcwinston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Ln search of a specific ceiling fan
    Looking for Hampton Bay ceiling fan - model #70220 - model name "Cressner Iron" - Hampton Bay is made for Home Depot - they say it's out-of-stock - can't find any listed for sale on Ebay - I've also have had no luck searching on-line for this item - any suggestions onj who or where to go to purchase this item would be appreciated - thank you
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:03 PM

You have all the same ideas as me. eBay, Craigslist, and check any Home Depots within driving distance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Specific Heat! [ 3 Answers ]

A 250g sample of an unknown metal releases 5.9x10^4J as it cools from 35 to 15 degrees Celsius. What is the specific heat of the sample? Please help!

More specific [ 1 Answers ]

when your filling in a work sheet u have to caculate federal income tax expense.. in order to get net income... how do u figure that out?. also after caculationg the variable cost per unit .how do u plot variable and fixed costs on a graph?

More specific [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mobile number. I need to find out the userid and password to see the monthy mobile bill.

I need to be more specific [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend moved in a nice place and have both names on the lease my boyfriend has been skipping out on weekends and not fully paying his part of the bills plus he is an addict so my question is how do I legally get him off the lease and get him out of here please help, I can afford the...

View more questions Search