Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebeast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Military man
    This guy is deployed in iraq right now, an is married. He told me that he still has feelings for me an still wants to be with me, an he also said that he is not geographically married since his wife isn't around. I'm just wondering about the rules with this.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 4, 2009, 09:07 PM

If he's married it doesn't matter what country he's in he's still married
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 4, 2009, 11:43 PM

This screams bad catch on so many levels. Trust me he's married. There's no such thing as not being married because he went on a long business trip.
    Crista Posts: 66, Reputation: 16

Feb 5, 2009, 03:02 AM

He's lonely. He's trying to deceive you in helping him in his selfish desires. In the long run, another woman out there will be hurt and trust broken because her husband that she must trust to not cheat, cheats! You will feel terrible, don't do it! Imagine what you would feel like if that was you in the wife's shoes. If your gut says it's wrong, believe it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting into the Military [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get into the military(Army, Navy, Marines, etc. if I have a felony conviction? Who should I contact to get in?

The Military. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old involved with a 20 year old Marine. He was my first serious boyfriend. We have been together for over a year, and have known each other for over 2 years now. He has been in the military since last summer. Obviously, we could handle 3 months of only having letters as contact during...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search