Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samgrace1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 12:31 PM
    leaky breasts
    Me and my husband have been trying for a second baby I=my period is ue on Thursday I have started leaking milk from my breasts could I be pregnant?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 4, 2009, 12:34 PM

How long has it been since the last baby
    samgrace1979 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 07:16 AM
    16 months I stopped breast feeding at 12 months
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 11:26 AM

Not unusual to still have some leaking going on from time to time. Some women notice it happens around the time of ovulation or when they are due for their periods due to the changes in hormones at those times. Do you notice it at certain time or does it seem to be fairly constant? Sometimes a higher level of prolactin can cause the leaking, and this may make it more difficult to conceive if that is the case.
    Pregnancy is always a possibility... see what happens once your period is due... give it several extra days if it doesn't show and try a test. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a 2 year old baby girl and I still have milk in both of my breasts. The milk is thick and smell funny, it that normal? Thank you adriana

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

Leaky breasts [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I haven't even gotten a positive test result back and finally my insurance kicked in but I haven't had the chance to make a dr.appt for a blood test yet due to a very hectic work schedule. My question to you ladies is... Has anyone every had their breasts leak during early pregnancy? If...

Leaky breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me.. :( My breast is leak about two and half month.. I don't know what to do,, at first I think it is sign of pregnancy.. my test is negative.. I don't know what that means.. and I have period regularly.. is it harmful or what.. thanks sailo

Help with leaky breasts [ 3 Answers ]

Well my question is, if I am not breastfeeding, is there a way to stop my breasts from leaking? They don't hurt or anything, but they definitely leak a lot. Should they just dry up over non-use? And should I avoid manually pumping them? Thanks for any help! :D

View more questions Search