Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_lianne7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 10:19 AM
    Translation from english to sanskrit
    Hi, my name is LIANNE, I would like it to be translated from english to sanskrit for a tattoo, any help appreciated, thanks
    shatriya Posts: 156, Reputation: 18

Jan 5, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_lianne7 View Post
    hi, my name is LIANNE, i would like it to be translated from english to sanskrit for a tattoo, any help appreciated, thanks
    provide the pronunciation of ur name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name translation from english to sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to know if anyone can help me translate three of my family member's names into sanskrit as I would like to this for a tattoo. If anyone can help me, that would be wonderful. Here are the names: Name 1: Dana (first a is pronounced as a long a) Name 2: Rhett (e is pronounced...

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could translate " One Love" into sanskrit for me.

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please assist with translating the following phrase into sanskrit, the shortest possible way please, as I intend on getting it tattooed. "that which does not destroy, strengthens me" Many thanks Masthi

Translation of English name into Sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, My name is AERIN (pronounced: air-rin). Can anyone please translate it into Sanskrit for me? Thank you so much. Cheers.

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could someone please help me translate the following into sanskrit?: "let body and mind soar free, be who you are supposed to be" Thanks

View more questions Search