Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashante101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:38 AM
    I have chlamydia
    Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 10:06 AM

I don't know how long it takes to clear up but you have to
    A. take the whole prescription
    B. Eat healthier and avoid some foods helps as well

Cleanse the body of toxins with a liquid diet of fresh, raw vegetable and fruit juices including carrot, spinach and apple juice for three to seven days. Strengthen the immune system by eating plenty of raw, fresh foods and avoiding red meat, saturated fats, fried or refined foods, and caffeine. If antibiotics have been administered, take plain, unsweetened yogurt or kefir to replenish friendly bacteria which are destroyed by drugs. Garlic should be added for its natural antibiotic activity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia from hot tub? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend 's friends girlfriend told me she has an std and she hasn't had sexual contact with any but her boyfriend, and he says he has not cheated, so I was wondering if it was possible for someone to get an std if they had no sexual contact with any one other then their partner? Mainly...

Chlamydia [ 10 Answers ]

I recently found out that I have it. Iam 16 and my boyfriend is 19 I tried discussing it with him. He doesn't know what it is. I tried to discuss it with him and explain it to him but he still doesn't get it. I told him and am still telling him that we need to go to the doctors. He has a very...

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

Chlamydia [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have posted on here before regarding that my now ex partner had been receiving masturbation from prostitutes. My last pap smear two months ago showed that I have the hpv virus. I got my other tests back today and I also have chlamydia, for which my doctor has given me antibiotics. My ex...

View more questions Search