Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 4, 2009, 09:32 AM
    Back to work
    Well, it's almost time to go back to work. I've been off since Christmas eve... well sort of, I was on call until last Sunday, but still, it's been a long vacation. Well, sort of, it's kind of been a working vacation. They got me a new service truck on Wendesday, and I've been busy getting it set up, building the new shelves for it etc.

Never the less, tomorrow it will be back to the grind stone. For the last week, I have been very active at this website. For those of you who have been annoyed with my radical political ideas and hillbilly advise on how to fix water heaters and such, raise your hands and toast. andrewc24301 is going back to work tomorrow (haha) :D

Just joking.

I've talked to the boss about going on call more often so I can make additional overtime. As my ongoing resolution from 08, I have renewed to 09, to continue living the poor life and taking all my extra money and paying down debts.

So on that note, I'm going to go outside and finish the work truck, install the sirius, etc. Just wanted to let you all know if you didn't see my usual hourly post tomorrow that I didn't die or disappear, or get pissed off and not return. I'm just making a living. I will be back.

So don't rest to easy. :p

Happy new year!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 09:59 AM

I haven't seen your radical Mr Fix it stuff but if it is anything like these I must go back and read.

YouTube - Red Green Show - 2 way lawnmower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kicPP...eature=related

YouTube - Red Green Show - Dents and Dings

YouTube - Red Green fixes Walter's Tire Swing

I too have to go back to work Thursday and so I don't know how often I will be on here either. IT IS an addiction!!
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Jan 4, 2009, 03:40 PM

I am retired so no work for me, but school starts tomorrow and I have a 10 year old so I guess I can call that work.
    LOL special problem.. How can I be old enough to be retired and have a 10 year old daughter?

Good luck.
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 4, 2009, 04:01 PM

I also will be heading back to work again tomorrow.

IT IS an addiction!!
    100% agreed.
    andrewc24301 Posts: 374, Reputation: 29

Jan 5, 2009, 09:22 PM

Well, as far as first day's back go, this one went pretty well.

Nothing to write home about, but nothing came all apart either.

Just an ordinary day at the J-O-B.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's gone back to his ex- will it work? [ 12 Answers ]

Hope someone can inspire me! I've been going out with a lovely man for 4 months, and had high hopes for our relationship. He had been in a ten year relationship which broke up a year and a half before I met him. But when his ex found out about me, she went all out to get him back. He became very...

Back to Work Interview [ 2 Answers ]

I attended a Back to Work Interview and my Team Leader was being replaced so we had a Level 4 looking after our team, who was hoping to be made up to Team Leader. When we got in the Interview Room the Level 4 literally sat in the corner listening but said nothing. Their was another Team Leader...

Back to work! [ 1 Answers ]

Recent Quips from Late Night "Four years ago today, President Bush gave his Iraq victory speech in front of the 'Mission Accomplished' banner. Well, I'm glad that's all behind us." --David Letterman "Here's the latest scandal in Washington: ... They say on '20/20' this week, the D.C. madam...

View more questions Search