Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2009, 08:01 AM
    80s/early 90s horror ghost demon movie
    I actually haven't seen that movie so it may be an episode of a series I don't know about, but Im sure it is a movie since I saw the making of it on Filmnet many many years ago in 92 or 93. There was a behind the scenes scene with a tall man who looked like he had most of its skin fallen off or smthing. Don't remember that much, but what I remember clearly was this scene. It was a clip from the movie where a black woman wearing a white dress was sitting behind a table and she was laughing, thou she was dead because on her stomach there was this big puddle of blood like her guts have been ripped out or smthing. And the room she was in was all old looking, with cobbwebbs and all gray and stuff.

So I don't know if its enough for anyone to recognise it, but I know the commercial of this flick scared the hell out of me as a child. Saw the laughing woman with the bloody stomach in my nightmares many times =P

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Early 80's TV movie about ghost of dead sister [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the jist of it. A family consisting of Mom, Dad, 2 sisters and 1 brother are in a station wagon driving along when something happens, car catches on fire, and everyone gets out except the oldest sister who was sleeping. Car explodes, sister dies. Time passes, and the ghost of sister starts...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.