Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 11:38 PM
    Sunsilk blonde bombshell color boost
    Does anyone know what would happen if I use sunsilk blondebombshell color BOOST on my dark brown hair? Would it get lighter or it would mess up my hair..
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Jan 4, 2009, 12:27 AM

1. Where did you find the blonde color boost? Its been totally discontinued and is nowhere to be found anywhere here! When it went on closeout I bought all of it from the store I work at, and I've been rationing it carefully!

2. It will temporarily lighten your hair. I have light brown/dark blonde-red hair and I use it to bring out my natural highlights. Its like sun-in but not permanent. Also it makes your hair very soft. On days when you use it, you can use it instead of conditioner. You will see a difference but its not drastic and washes out in a few washes. Be careful to keep it out of your eyes though. It would probably give dark brown hair some reddish highlights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary brown color on blonde hair [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is in a drama production this weekend and has been asked to color her blonde hair to brown. She has dyed her natural "dishwater blonde" hair a few times before to lighten it. We were in Sally's yesterday and picked up a semi-permanent color in dark warm brown. I've read here in...

Hair dye. Dark.blonde.brown.what color mixes? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay IF you have DARK hair as in it being brownish darkish and then you want to dye it blonde and then brown like an ash brown or light brown what color should it come out? I have a dark hair color it looks brown/black and I want to dye it but I want it to come out as a light brown blondish...

Trying to dy blonde hair to a darker color [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am sick of being blonde so I am going to dye my hair dark. My brows are dark my hair is blonde is it okay to dye my hair the color of my eye brows? I am going for an emo look any advice

Hair color mistake that makes me truly feel like a blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im sure you know now... Im a blonde and I have made a bad mistake to my hair color! I did it for a Halloween party this past Saturday night. My hair is blonde w/ strong blonde highlights. I decided I was going to this costume party as a gothic prom queen. So I sprayed black hairspray in my...

View more questions Search