Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
    Should I be a pharmacy technician
    I don't know if I should take a pharmacy tech class does anyone know if its easy and does it pay good?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 12:47 AM

First thing you must ask yourself is why are you asking about this particular profession? Because it's something that you would truly enjoy doing? Because someone told you that they make bank? Making good money is definitely a deciding factor in a career choice, but the majority of your decision needs to be based on whether this is something that you can see yourself doing in 20 years. Is this something that you would enjoy doing?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet20 View Post
    does anyone know if its easy
    Nothing dealing with medicine is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet20 View Post
    does it pay good?
    I suppose it matters what pharmacy you work in. Walmart, Walgreens, CVS... and remember you will have to work nights and weekends.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 01:00 AM

If its easy, is it worth doing??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Certificate in Pathology/Mortuary Technician [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking on the internet for a pathway career into pathology or mortuary work, I have been in contact with the Royal Institute of Health and before you can enrol on a course like this you have to already be working in the industry by all accounts! Can anybody help??

Radiology Technician [ 4 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction since 2003, will this interfere with my plans of attending college, complete the program, and receiving certification

Work from Home / Auto Technician [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all - - - - - Anybody got any ideas for a home-based business for an Auto Technician ( 35 years working at dealerships and fleet shops ) ? I would love to be my own boss ( and maybe make a little more money ) in the process. Maybe something on my computer ? Any ideas will be greatly...

View more questions Search