Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PersiaForever Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaina
    Hi everyone, thanx for ur answers:) well I've been using Gluta-C which is containing same inrediants as DS pills but instead its bit cheaper, anyway I'm taking is for more than a month now, in the begining I didn't feel anything happening, but right know I feel a good change in my skin on the other hand I feel dizzy after taking pills / feel like vomiting, but then this feeling is gone after an hour or so, I don't understand why it happens even though I'm taking pillz right before meal.
    Dear :D Don't take pills right before meal! Take them right after the meal! Usually 15 minutes, more or less... ok? I beg u, then L-Gluta + C is making me dizzy to, our body is not ready for that much of antioxidants, try to exercise and eat properly, after 2-3 months we can pass that feeling, and try to start with lower dosages, like I am taking C 1000 + L-G 250 2x + Biotin + Cod liver gel + Topical Vitamin E and I feel so good, its my second week and I already can feel the differ... ;)
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 25, 2008, 06:06 AM
    It is understandable to feel that way esp. if you take high concentrations of dietary supplement before meal. Our body will react in that manner trying to expel it but it will subside soon. I don't wait for an hourm only for 1/2 hr. Gluta-C is so effective that you don't need to be waiting for an hour to wait.

Hi everyone, thanx for ur answers:) well I've been using Gluta-C which is containing same inrediants as DS pills but instead its bit cheaper, anyway I'm taking is for more than a month now, in the begining I didn't feel anything happening, but right know I feel a good change in my skin on the other hand I feel dizzy after taking pills / feel like vomiting, but then this feeling is gone after an hour or so, I don't understand why it happens even though I'm taking pillz right before meal.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 25, 2008, 07:25 AM
    ShaunG, Is this forum about phrases or lightening products? We should just stick to what it is for.
    trevon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Lucida ds does not work at all. Your just wasting your. I was on lucida ds for 1 entire year and nothing happened. Nothing. I read on another site today that lucida ds is not even made in the U.S I also read that it does not even have any glutathione in it. I still have some pill left over so I going to get them tested. I let you know the results.
    wenshaspa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 05:20 AM
    I bought my whitening pills from krishmina.com I love it :) I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. My friends notice the glow in me. Each time I wake up I look in front of the mirror and I'm like, I look in-love. I'm brightening up. I see and feel the difference :)
    wenshaspa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 05:22 AM
    I bought my whitening pills from krishmina.com I love it I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. My friends notice the glow in me. Each time I wake up I look in front of the mirror and I'm like, I look in-love. I'm brightening up. I see and feel the difference
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Oh that's why I was feeling dizzy... now I will take them after meal... thanx for information... by the way I can see my skin is lightening and getting soft and smooth... I can tell u that I am amazed my skin is getting so much soft like a child... I love it:)I will update my results... Good Luck to u guys
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 3, 2008, 05:50 AM
    oh that's why I was feeling dizzy.....now I will take them after meal....thanx for information.....by the way I can see my skin is lightening and getting soft and smooth...I can tell u that I am amazed my skin is getting so much soft like a child....I love it:)I will update my results.....Good Luck to u guys
    WOW glad it's working. Keep us updated :)
    jen_327 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wenshaspa
    I bought my whitening pills from krishmina.com I love it I'm very happy with what I'm seeing. My friends notice the glow in me. Each time I wake up I look in front of the mirror and I'm like, I look in-love. I'm brightening up. I see and feel the difference
    I just want to know how long you been using their product (krishmina.com)? And is the result real? I don't want to get scam that's why. I don't see their address and phone# anywhere in the site. Just want to be safe. Thanks
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 12:48 PM
    How long you've been using Gluta-C??

oh that's why I was feeling dizzy.....now I will take them after meal....thanx for information.....by the way I can see my skin is lightening and getting soft and smooth...I can tell u that I am amazed my skin is getting so much soft like a child....I love it:)I will update my results.....Good Luck to u guys
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Hey Brennan, did you know that FM dropped Amira magic cream, Yes, she stopped selling amira magic, sighting inconsistencies on formulation and rebound hyperpigmentation, did you talk to her about that?
    Wow, she used to be so into defending this amira magic, who knows that she too will give up on it. Are you still using Gluta-C, I'm down to 3 times a week now as maintenance.
    Goodluck to you Sushaina! Keep us posted.:)

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan
    It is understandable to feel that way esp. if you take high concentrations of dietary supplement before meal. Our body will react in that manner trying to expel it but it will subside soon. I don't wait for an hourm only for 1/2 hr. Gluta-C is so effective that you don't need to be waiting for an hour to wait.
    patojen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Lucida-ds doesn't work... I am using for 5 months and I couldn't get a result even a little... Moreover I think got darker skin than my original color.. I want my money and color back.. I am very worry now :((..

Don't waste money and time!
    -

Feb 12, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Patojen, we all know that Lucida-ds is a scam, they are better off selling there in the Philippines otherwise I know some customers who purchased Lucida-ds that has a pending lawsuit against them.
    Don't trust anyone that sells glutathione from outside US, they are full of scammers!
    khristine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Hi, hello, most of my friends said that this product is so commercialized that's why u cannot trust the quality anymore, but some says it works with them.

Apr 7, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Hi, I'm actually about to order lucida ds, until I found this desk... and I read your message, Im actually currently in US, its still spring here but sooner summer will come again... I will return to the Phil because Ill be getting married on July... Im planning to take whitening pills during this time because I want to have fair complexion on my wedding day, but aside from effectiveness Im looking for a safe one... like I hope it will not affect my capacity of having a child in the future... hope you can give me advices... thanx a lot
    kim5kim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 04:43 AM
    Hi
    Which is better; lucida-ds or met tathione?
    Reply...
    Thanks

Apr 10, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kim5kim
    hi
    which is better; lucida-ds or met tathione?
    reply...
    thanks
    I haven't tried any, but the most recent whitening pills that I heard effective and "safe" (I cannot be so sure because I haven't tried it either) is Gluta-C.This is what Im planning to take... There are lots of negative comments about lucida-ds... don't know about meta... :)
    peculiarprinces Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 09:05 PM
    Lucida is a great product, It helped me and my family a lot. But beware today because a lot are envious of lucida. People out there who wants to destroy lucida sell fake ones. I think that's the reason why in the news they said lucida is fake. Im a user so I know Lucida is no fake. Beware of fake lucida-ds/vaniderm.
    -

May 26, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Go PECULIARPRINCES!!, ur on d roll!!
    I just hope United Shelter is paying you enough for publicity to regain their integrity after that infamous TV Patrol Expose'!
    jaz_vin03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 09:04 PM
    I'v been using lucida for 2 months now ahmm I see some changes but one thing confused me that lucida ds was tested that it was lack of gluta inside... they say 500 mg of gluta but when it tested it is less than 500 mg of gluta.. so bcoz of that I'm still thinking about if I finish d remaining tablets if I will buy it again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening pills [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I just want to ask anyone if you guys tried this skin whitening capsules(L-Glutathione) from this website: http://superwhiteningpills.co.nr/. Im just wondering if it works.

Skin whitening pills are bogus! [ 7 Answers ]

I keep reading all these companies that boast about their whitening pills (L-glutathione). Yes maybe it works slightly, but I have not read one reputable source/person that says they had good results. All the people that say they had good results are the same ones working for the companys. I am a...

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search