Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 3, 2009, 09:49 PM

Are you asking as to what makes a quality half back? There are many things. From pass catching to blitz pick-ups to knowing how to be patient and what for your holes to open up then make your cut.

Jan 3, 2009, 09:50 PM

Watch tape of Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.
    ryan_milligan Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Well that was really what I was asking but you got anything else more general as in things like positioning and what to do when being tackled you know what I mean ?

Jan 3, 2009, 09:53 PM

Yeah, don't fumble!

Jan 3, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Wow thanks I didn't no that :o

Jan 3, 2009, 10:14 PM

Thanks for the video tip just watched a sanders and payton compilation good help they not the tallest backs but there fast and strong grounded. Best of all time :)
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 10:22 PM

I'm throwing a PITY PARTY for myself. I am from Michigan. What the HELL do I have to look forward to in the NFL?? THE LIONS??

HAAAAA YEA RIGHT! GO Patriots!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    I'm throwing a PITY PARTY for myself. I am from Michigan. What the HELL do I have to look forward to in the NFL????? THE LIONS???

HAAAAA YEA RIGHT! GO Patriots!
    Umm, actually, the Patriots aren't looking forward to anything else this season either. I have two favorite teams: 1)Bengals. 2)Whoever plays the Steelers.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 11:49 AM

Yeah I'm well aware of this. Thanks for the input, I'm sorry I didn't jump on the bandwagon and say the colts or the Titans!

Go Lions
    Go Patriots

Jan 4, 2009, 01:46 PM

Yes don't jump on that wagon go you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

He doesn't want to talk to me. What do I do Next? [ 9 Answers ]

I was seeing someone as a friend with benefits at first then we spent so much time together that I fell in love with him. We were seeing each other every single day for months. I am now hopelessly in love and I don't know what to do about this situation. He does not feel the same way because I...

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

Want to talk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is Kate, I am from melbourne australia, just flipped onto this website by accident but I would love to help anyone with any problems they have. Am full of information. So talk away... thanks

Playoffs [ 8 Answers ]

What are the thoughts concerning the Superbowl? I'm thinking New England vs. New Orleans. Anyone else?

View more questions Search