Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2009, 03:44 PM
    PS3 Rock Bank Guitar
    Help please we've always had problems getting our guitar to connect but once connected it would stay on. Here recently it has started to turn off every two to four minutes, you can't even seem to get through a song. Any advice? Please help I'm depending on you!:confused:
    Mikeym Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2009, 05:18 PM

Did you use it on someone's else's ps3 first?

Jan 6, 2009, 11:09 AM

No we have had the ps3 for a year and bought rock band and had it no problems for over six months, we put new batteries in it, it was still doing it, we changed them again and the kid was able to play a whole song, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it, I have to wait and see what it does this weekend.

Apr 9, 2009, 11:12 AM

Well thanks for the help HA HA HA! I figured it out, our sensor thing is messed up because my guitar works fine with my friends. I'm going to take it apart and see if the connections are loose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar! Guitar!. need an online guru!. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay.. here's the thing: I have an electric guitar on me with a mini-amp and I love playing with it but I want to learn how to actually play it. After repeated 'playing' I have learned the strokes and fingering a little bit on my own but without some theoretical understanding, I don't seem to...

Which guitar amp is better? [ 4 Answers ]

Which guitar amp is better, a Line 6 Spider III 75 or a Crate XT120R 120W?

Which guitar do I get? [ 5 Answers ]

I have $250. Should I get the douglas wrl 595 emg ice blue Douglas WRL 595 EMG Ice Blue at HomeOld Or the esp ex 260 ESP EX-260 Thanks, ...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Wet Guitar [ 2 Answers ]

I was walking in my backyard when my brother dropped a large cup of water on me - I happened to be holding my guitar. Some spray got inside, and a lot covered the outer body. I quickly dried it off as much as I could - do you think there could be any lasting damage? If so, my brother will repay me...

View more questions Search