Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Paid supplier twice in error, currently unable to get money refnded
    In error a supplier was paid for the same invoice twice, they have admitted they have received the funds but after constant chasing are unwilling to refund the money, what is best course of action to take to recover the money?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 04:45 AM
    Hello Morph:

Tell the supplier that you're not going to buy from him anymore... If he doesn't care, sue him in small claims court. It'll cost maybe $50, and if you win, you get it back.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is unable to shutdown and has a Winlogon.exe error [ 3 Answers ]

My computer is unable to shutdown properly since Monday, the 11th of February. I am turning off the power to shutdown. I've got an error "Winlogon.exe encountered a problem and needed to close." every time I log in but not sure if this is the error caused by not shutting down properly. This...

Unable to successfully execute the MAPI second command Error 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I get this error message when I try to send a fax via email - Unable to successfully execute the MAPI second command Error 2. Please help.

Can I get the money already paid out in arrears [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you get a support order varience and you win and all the arrears are gone and the judge says that there is nothing more she or he can do do you get the money you have paid over the years when the first order was done and can you get them back from the family responsibility office...

If they paid me in error, do I have to pay it back? [ 7 Answers ]

I was just told that my catastrophic health insurance sent me an $11,000 check last May, that was an accident. The money is long gone. What is my responsibility to repay them when I don't have the money any more. It took them 9 months to tell me. Thanks. Gail

Unable to connect error [ 3 Answers ]

When I connect to certain pages I keep getting the "Unable to Connect" error, "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at (web address)". And these are pages I've been to before, and all of a sudden it just doesn't work. I've talked to my ISP and they thought it might be a security...

View more questions Search