Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2enos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Daschund back problems
    I just purchased a 7 month old daschund for my parents, and I am troubled because my vet told me to be careful with him because they are prone to disc disease. How can I keep a puppy from jumping and playing? I am really worried because I have no experience with this breed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 01:05 PM

The link below looks pretty good.Enjoy your puppy!!

Caring for Daschund Puppies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Daschund - ear problems [ 4 Answers ]

My daschund has an ear infection - vet is recommending draining his ears under anesthia to speed up the healing process - is this worthwhile? He is not in pain and procedure will cost $400 and he will still be on the antibiotics the same length of time

Back problems with daschund mix [ 1 Answers ]

I have a daschund mix, he is about 3 years old... yesterday we were sitting out in the garden and he jumped up, gave a yelp and has been hurting ever since. I thought he had gotten a bug bite (which has happened before). . I was unable to find any bites on him and he was still not feeling well this...

Daschund skin problems [ 4 Answers ]

I've have a 9 mth daschund and she has been a great delight in my life. However, until about 2 months ago I noticed a growing bald area on her body. The bald spot is about 3 inches wide. The problem continued with hairless patches, more like receding hair on her rumpus/hind area, back legs...

My daschund has problems! HELP! [ 22 Answers ]

My little 2 year old mini daschund still isn't potty trained! What should I do? Lately he also has been having back problems. We haven't taken him to the vet yet and I was just wondering what they might be. He just wimpers everyonce in a while and somedays he can't jump up onto furniture and...

Daschund problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old daschund. She is the BEST dog in every way but she has a problem with peeing in the house. Particularly on our bed. I love having her sleep with us, but I cannot endure the peeing any longer. I have also had problems with crate training her. She poops and pees in her crate....

View more questions Search