Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajbriski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Identify this tablet
    I have a brownish-orange oblong tablet with the inscription of "HHH" on one side on "03" on the other side. I believe it to be a diuretic but I need to be sure. Please let me know
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 01:15 PM

Pill Identifier, Drug Pictures, and Drug Identification Tool on RxList
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 04:51 PM

Hi, ajbriski!

Was this prescribed for you? If it might not have been, why is it so important that you know what it is?

To be absolutely sure of what it is, the best thing to do would be to take it to a pharmacist who can see it in person and visit with you about it.

I'd like to help you, but unfortunately, I don't think that would be a wise choice for me to make.

I could try to guess what it is if I was using an online source or printed drug reference that I might have in hand, but what if I was incorrect? Would it be a wise choice for you to take my advice without knowing me concerning a medication?

There are sites that are specifically designed for the identification of pills. Even then, the best thing to do would be to take it to a pharmacist.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow tablet [ 1 Answers ]

What is this yellow tablet. Its round and has A D on one side

Identify tablet and its use [ 2 Answers ]

Yellowy/cream oval shaped tablet with the marking on one side the read Ronstan Forte.

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

Drawing Tablet Toy? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember playing with a toy as a kid in the early 90's or late 80's that was a drawing tablet you plugged into the television. It was sort of large and white with primary colors and came with a pen. I also believe there were small dots in a grid arrangement on the surface of it. There were...

View more questions Search