Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0832386946 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 01:50 AM
    Applying For Portuguese Passport
    Hi There,

My Boyfriend is half Portuguese, His father (Who Is Now Deceased) Was from Portugal. He is now looking to go back to portugal (As his mother now lives there) and possibly travel to the UK For 2years to Work And see the world.

My Question is: Can He Obtain a ancestral Passport that allows him to stay in Portugal & to travel the UK? ( Will He Loose His South African Passport If He Applies and gets a Portuguese Passport?) And What Channels Does He follow? Because He Phoned A Portuguese Consulate and they told him he cannot get a Portuguese Passport, Which I Find difficult to believe as most of his family are from portugal. Your urgent help would be appreciated.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2006, 02:02 AM
    Please refer to THIS THREAD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

If you are not a Portuguese by origin, but you have a child in Portugalia,, do you qualify for Portuguese passport. What should a foreigner do to be able to apply for portgese passport. Thank You Albana

Applying for Portuguese Passport living in SA [ 1 Answers ]

My parents were born in Madeira but we are currently residing in South Africa. I would like to apply for a Portuguese Passport. I need to know where do I apply for the passport and what documents are required and how long is the processing. If I do qualify can I also apply for my...

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Applying own hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am after hair extensions. Heard the best way to apply them is kind of weaving then a loop thing... hmm, I don't know. Not gluing, cliping or heating. Apparently you can do it yourself/or a friend, and it is pretty successful. If any one can help me out, tell me what it's called, how its...

Applying H1B and H4 visa simultaneously [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm currently working in US. Need to apply H4 dependent visa for my spouse. Her H1B working visa has already been initiated. 1) When can she initiate H4 in this situation i.e. after getting the H1B petition or after H1B visa stamping is done? 2) If she can initiate H4 after...

View more questions Search