Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbrunette013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Science fair project
    I'm trying to figure out what goes with a science fair project and explanation of all the parts and a display board that looks like a science fair project is supposed to look like!! Please help this is really stressful :eek:[/B]
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 08:17 AM
    Well, hun, what are you wanting to do? My daughter did the "10 second rule" where you dropped food on the floor for 10 seconds then grew the bacteria on a petri plate to see what kind of food grew the most bacteria.

Jan 3, 2009, 09:06 PM
    I'm figuring out how much gas is formed in organic and processed foods like cheese carrots and apple. I add vinegar to the food because it's acid and will break down the food. Then measure the amount of gas in a balloon. So please help me find out what I should put on my board!!
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 3, 2009, 09:10 PM

Damn, I was hoping this was a thread asking for project ideas. I have a great one about boiling water in a vacuum.:(

Jan 4, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Go to all-science-fair-projects.com that's where I found mine and they have over 500 project ideas
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2009, 06:36 PM

Also check out science buddies.

Here's the page on display boards, but they have entries on all kinds of topics.

Science Fair Project Display Boards

I can also try to help if you have specific questions. I judge in my county science fair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Science fair project title [ 3 Answers ]

My science project problem is do larger fruits produce more seeds than smaller fruits? Can please help me with a good title for the project?:confused:

Science Fair Project Title [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm in 9th grade, and I'm doing my science fair project on colors and how they affect your mood, but I can't think of a title. My research plan is due tomorrow so I need HELP! :confused:

What can be a good Title for this science fair project? [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I need help in finding a good title for my science fair project the topic is Do your hand gestures indicate your personality type? Please help... :( :( please help I need the title by tomorrow please... if anyone has a idea at least write that down so I can at least come up with one...

Science Fair [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Can anyone give me good subjects for a Kindergartener to do a project for a science fair? Thanks!

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

I have a science fair coming up and I'm stuck on a question. I need a project that's fast, simple and will get me good grades. Please help Thanks

View more questions Search