Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrmozi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 06:16 AM
    Hate my sister
    I have mother who worries a lot about the place we live because the crime level pretty high.I go out on new year I tell her that I'll go to a café
    But ı wasn't going to go there. I was going to a bar/nightclub.I lie to her about that.She let me go and I felt so sorry the other day when ı come home
    She was smiling and asking me did I have fun from the bottom of her heart.Actually I didn't do anything very wrong I didn't use any drug
    Or sleep with someone ı just lied about the location.So I tell about this to my big sister that I wasn't at the café and she made me feel worse she put
    A look on me like I'm a terrible person.I know her lies she did much worse things than I did and when she told me her lies I never judge her like this
    Or I never make her feel guilty that much. I really go mad when she talks to me like that on that day.I can't stand the way she talks to me like I always do
    Do things like that.I can't stay at home and get bored just because of my mother worries I'm young and I'll never be at this age again I just wanted to have fun
    I don't like lying to my mom and my sister treating me like I'm a really bad daughter I really hate her right now because I never made her feel
    Like this when she done things like that.I want to talk to her but I know she will never listen to me what should I do to banish my hate?
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 3, 2009, 07:24 AM

For one how old are you? Two: do not lie to your mother what if there were some kind of emergency that she needed you and could not find you? Just because your sister did bad things does not mean that you can. She is also being so judgemental because she does not want you to make the same mistakes that she did she is your sister and she loves you. So don't take it to heart she is trying to do what is best for you. So try to let it go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I HATE MY DAD, well not really. [ 7 Answers ]

OK I am 18 an before I was, my dad an I use to get on GREAT I told him everything I mean everything from sex to plain dumb conversations, I felt like he was the only one who really understood me an I was happy for that because most girls an their dads don't get along, anyway since recently I more...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search