subin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 02:08 AM

Hi...
    Any one help me finding mozillathunderbird-hotmail configuration;
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2009, 02:08 AM
    >Moved from Intro<

Unless you have PAID to have POP access to Hotmail, you cannot use an external client such as Thunderbird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla Thunderbird [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was using MS office 2003 till now But due to security reason I need to switch to open office & mozilla thunderbird Now I have few question regarding mozilla thunderbird: - How can we add signature - Can we import rules from Ms outlook Reply

Issues attaching files with hotmail and Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, I was recently trying to attach a file to send to my friend using hotmail and found that after waiting for like 5mins it asks me to download or open a file (that no programme recognizes) called upload. I thought this was just a hotmail problem so I switched to my Yahoo account to try...

Hotmail setting for Mozilla Thunderbird ! [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one please provide me the HOTMAIL SETTING for Mozilla Thunderbird . Thank you very much in advance.!!

Mozilla Thunderbird [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody can help me on Thunderbird? I installed it in my PC with XP. Everything was OK until the prg asked me to enter my password. I had not been asked a password before that. So, I typed in one. But the prg kept on rejecting me so I cannot use it. (Now I have an account name but cannot...

View more questions Search