Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost heroes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Can't remember a film name
    The plot is this husband and wife are driving a big stretch of road with nothing much around. Suddenly their car is running low on fuel at this time a trucker comes up. The trucker suggests that the husband should wait with the car until the mechanic comes to fix it. Meanwhile the trucker will give the wife a lift to the nearest bar where the husband can meet up with her. The trucker and wife head off for the bar.

The husband goes to the bar but he's wife isn't there. Eventually he finds out that the trucker and about 3 other guys have kept up locked up in hole in the ground which is at a barn I think.

Anyone know the film? Its definitely before 1999 if that's much help. Cheers in advance for any help given.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 08:11 PM

Breakdown (1997/I)
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Was patrick Swayze in it. Was it called like Black dog, or what's that other one, broke down or something like that??

Let me go find out.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sounds like Kurt Russell movie Breakdown
    Breakdown (1997/I)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title of film [ 3 Answers ]

This film was made in the 60's or 70's. It is about a teenager (boy) who ends up on a mountain (can't remember if he ran away/why he is there). Eventually, he builds himself a shelter inside a tree (by carving and burning the insides) and stays there for the winter. One day, he wakes up to find...

I can't remember the title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a film, it's a period drama probably made in the 70's or early 80's. It's about a girl whose father before he died lost her in a card game. She moves in with the mother and son, and uncovers that the husband didn't really die but the family faked it for money. She...

Can't remember a film name [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a film, it starts with a man being shown watching home movies of his wife and daughter who died one year a go in a plane crash, on the one year anniversary of their death he visits their grave and meets a woman who says they are still alive then federal agents...

Can't remember this film title! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I saw a film about a guy who's kid has been kidnapped and he has something like 48 hours to assassinate the first lady. This guy is being watched constantly and .In the end it is the first lady's husband who is behind the assassination. What is the name of this film?:

Kids TV film I can't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

This is bugging me big time. It was a TV movie I think made for kids, it featured a boy with a magic T-Shirt. The T-Shirt had a tigers head on the front and enabled the boy to run faster, be stronger that sort of stuff. I loved this film but can never remember is name. Please help me, because...

View more questions Search