Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    yeah he called a lot of kettles black saying ---he only wanted f*ed and don't trust the jerk.
    I suppose he was talking from very personal first hand knowledge---HIS OWN.
    Quite obviously his own. It's disturbing to say the least!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Quite obviously his own. It's disturbing to say the least!

Is anybody else amazed that he keeps coming back to let "us" know how he's doing.

Maybe I'm misreading all the posts on this thead. For whatever reason I didn't see any support for him here - that I can recall.

Unless he's going for an insanity defense. Or diminished capacity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

View more questions Search