Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 09:25 AM

I think we all agree that Hjpans behaviour is appalling! I'm sorry about your friends sister. That's horrible! I hope she made it out safe? I hate hearing about things like that!
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2009, 09:28 AM

Yea thankfully we got her back in one piece.. and that guy is in a prison cell now so all things worked out how they should have
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 09:35 AM

I'm happy at least one case had a happy ending, although I'm sure your friends sister was scared to death. To many people don't get the luxury of being able to come home. :( I'm glad the kidnapper is locked away, so he can't hurt anyone else.

Jan 4, 2009, 09:39 AM

U hear about it on TV and it makes you sick to your stomach but you don't know how much sicker that feeling can get when its someone you truly care about.. and even how much worse it is when you see the guy who does this face to face.. the feeling is undescribeable.. thats why I have to remorse for this man.. im sorry if that offends anyone
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skydive4life View Post
    sorry..i just dont like seeing people giving sympthy to these kind of people..just imagine if it was your daughter thats all im saying.. my best friends sister was kidnapped a while back and it was the same situation..ill leave it be from there

Where are you reading that I have the least bit of sympathy for Hjpan? As I said, I have no sympathy for him whether it's my daughter or not, whether it's a friend or not.

You have totally misunderstood me.

I have asked you not to use text speak on the legal boards - yet you persist. That has nothing to do with the legal issue here. I notice you don't use text speak on the other boards so you are capable of writing in English.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 10:02 AM

I really am not giving sympathy either. I am sure he will get sufficient punishment since it looks to me like they can literally throw the book at him. Two charges alone should give him years.

We warned him plenty of times how his attitude was not very good. Check all the reddies!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/hjpan.html

Jan 4, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Where are you reading that I have the least bit of sympathy for Hjpan? As I said, I have no sympathy for him whether it's my daughter or not, whether it's a friend or not.

You have totally misunderstood me.

I have asked you not to use text speak on the legal boards - yet you persist. That has nothing to do with the legal issue here. I notice you don't use text speak on the other boards so you are capable of writing in English.
    I wasn't saying that you are the one with sympathy, no worries. And sorry about text speak, it can be a habit sometimes. And you are correct I'm not talking about the legal issuse so ill stop : )
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 01:26 PM

It's a scary world, and a bit of it has just come here to haunt us.

I've always found Hjpan's posts unsavory, but even I didn't think he was capable of something like this.

If the legal system works as it should, he'll be behind bars for a while. There's definitely enough evidence against him just with the plane ticket and communications between him the girl. Once the feds pick apart his computer, find AMHD and myspace and all the other sites he's visited (I'm sure we're not the only one) then his fate will be sealed.

I hope that he gets the help he needs while he's in jail.

Right now I'm more concerned about the 14 year old girl, she's the one who will need help getting through this. Obviously she's troubled, but, I hope she realizes, one day, how lucky she was that her parents stepped in and notified the feds.
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post
    Thank you~
    I am consulting with a good lawyer

Well, you apparently don't have enough sense to stay off this site so I would suggest you print out what you've posted here, both now and in the past, so your "good Attorney" and the FBI and the DA have the same info.

I'm sure you're aware that your arrest - complete with your full name - is posted on the Internet. Details are not exactly what you're said here...

From what I can tell the charge is under the FBI’s Innocent Images National Initiative, specifically an individual who travels OR induces a minor to travel for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity.

The FBI only prosecutes the "most egregious subjects" AND has established "a law enforcement presence ON THE INTERNET that acts as a deterrent to those who seek to sexually exploit children."

Then there's the whole subject of on line sex - which apparently the minor "talked" him into.

And the OP doesn't even seem to realize that his conduct has sickened a lot of board members and just keeps (merrily) posting away!

Quote Originally Posted by skydive4life View Post
    u hear about it on tv and it makes you sick to your stomach but you dont know how much sicker that feeling can get when its someone you truly care about..and even how much worse it is when you see the guy who does this face to face..the feeling is undescribeable..thats y i have to remorse for this man..im sorry if that offends anyone

You have remorse for Hjpan? Remorse: Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an act which they deem to be shameful,.

Now I'm even more confused about your "take" on this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I really am not giving sympathy either. I am sure he will get sufficient punishment since it looks to me like they can literally throw the book at him. Two charges alone should give him years.

We warned him plenty of times how his attitude was not very good. Check all the reddies!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/hjpan.html

This also does not reflect the number of times he's been suspended - including once for a month when I very well know what was said because it was said to my niece.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:13 PM

Got a link, Ms Judy?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 6, 2009, 04:24 PM

Yes Jude! A link please? I'm confused. I know I gave you a greenie for your above post too, but it is gone! Did you edit and it disappeared? Oh it's been a long day I guess! ;)

EDIT: I figured it out. Disregard the matter of the "greenie."
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 6, 2009, 04:42 PM

Quoting Hjpan::
    I'm making progress... but it's awkward/embarrassing...

3-5 girls, ages from 13 to 15, like me... I know for sure the 15 year old really likes me... particularly cause I'm Asian, tall, and older xD

Anyway... the bad part is whenever I see a girl, it'll remind of my ex D=

IT FREAKING SUCKS

Here's one link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ii-255006.html
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 04:52 PM

Here's one of my favs;

I'm going to be home alone for a weekend... 100% sure I'm not geetting laid =/

I'll probably order some shrooms and chew on that.. *sigh*

Relationships make me sick now D:
    Not good at all. This young man is going down.
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    Got a link, Ms Judy?

I'm a little uncomfortable posting his given name - let me see what I can and cannot post. I was able to get the info and search for his given name. I don't want post anything I could not access otherwise (without a contact in California).
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 6, 2009, 05:04 PM

Another good one!

I'm one of those guys who prefer virgins xD
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 05:07 PM

Yikes, this guy is in big trouble. The Feds are probably reading all his posts as we speak. I guess he thought he could say what he wants and get away with it. But admitting that he prefers virgins and has no problem dating young teen girls, oh boy! I wish his lawyer luck, he'll need it!
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I'm a little uncomfortable posting his given name - let me see what I can and cannot post. I was able to get the info and search for his given name. I don't want post anything I could not access otherwise (without a contact in California).
    Fair enough. I wasn't able to find anything definitive with Google. If you can, awesome, but don't go too far out of your way just to appease me. :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 6, 2009, 05:12 PM

I found many! I just picked out a few!
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2009, 05:21 PM

We could write a book using Hjpans posts. The title "I can't believe I said that!"

Let her take more beatings in the face, kicks to the stomach, forced sexual acts from the ex. She knows what's wrong with her and him... yet she refuses to comply with the real world.

Better off with someone else.

As for the rent, have the last pay from them and cut all ties.
    Sounds like another "young adult" who doesn't use their brain wisely.
    My fav part is
    Sounds like another "young adult" who doesn't use their brain wisely
    isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yeah he called a lot of kettles black saying ---he only wanted f*ed and don't trust the jerk.
    I suppose he was talking from very personal first hand knowledge---HIS OWN.

Edit: suppose/obviously

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Quite obviously his own. It's disturbing to say the least!
    :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

View more questions Search