Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrowning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Invention of the ice scraper
    Hello, my name is Amanda, I just wanted to say hello.
    I have a report I am doing and I need to find out who invented the ice scraper in the late 1800s. I found a picture and the ice scraper is made from bone. I've tried looking it up in the encyclopedia but I couldn't find anything.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2009, 07:02 PM

Hi, Amanda!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention drawing! [ 3 Answers ]

I have an idea but I can't draw. I need a person who can sketch my concept on paper. My only problem is that I need to protect my invention from potential theft, I need advise please email me. Thank you, Philly

Sell a invention [ 1 Answers ]

I have a idea that is patent pending. I am looking for funding to get it going, or I am looking to sell it.

I have an invention , but what to do next? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless . Is an invention really a nightmare for one...

I have an invention but. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. But how can I make everyone notice my terrific invention

View more questions Search