Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenderjer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 04:24 PM
    Can't ID old animated film!
    I was born in the early 80's so this either came before or around that time. I remember it from when I was a little girl. Pretty sure it was American made, but you never know.

The one scene I remember was of a little girl (in pink?) running after a man on a horse, who I assumed was her father. She was calling after him something like, "Goodbye! Bring me back something! See you soon" or something to that effect. The next scene is of a newspaper boy yelling, "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" There's also a streetcar or train that passes him.

I also have a vague memory of an old man asleep at like a ticket office or a store. Maybe he was sleeping on the job?

Doubt it was Disney. I don't know if it was a film or just a short or a TV movie. It had an "Industrial Revolution" feel to it, when I think back now.
    fenderjer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:03 PM
    It's the man from button willow!! :d

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

I am after the name of an animated film I watched in the late 80s/early 90s. I can't remember a lot about it but I know I loved it when I was a kid. I'll describe what I can recall and hopefully it will jog someone's memory. It was a fantasy film about an evil king. Everything at the start and...

Animated dog film [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw AGES ago that I've never found out the name of and I'm simply dying too. I only have a really really vague idea of it now. It was about two animated dogs trying to find there way home- they were wandering around for some reason I don't know. The part I remember distinctly...

Animated film in the 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.

View more questions Search