Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltvalibby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 11:42 AM
    1009 to limited liability corporations
    Are limited liablitliy corporations considered corporations for the purpose of 1099s?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 01:19 PM
    No, they are not.

LLC is a legal term for limited liability company. As a tax entity, they are either sole proprietorships, partnerships or, in some isolated caes, a subchapter-S corporation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can members of a Limited Liability Company be liable to return a distribution? [ 1 Answers ]

Can members of a Limited Liability Company be liable to return a distribution from the Company?

Corporations [ 4 Answers ]

If I wanted to sue a corporation who would I sue?

Limited liability in tort claims [ 1 Answers ]

How limited liability operate in corporate groups with reference to tort claims? As I know that members are not personally liable for the debts of company, and in tort claims, it is expected that holding company liable for its subsidiaries' debts. How to explain this? Do I need to consider the...

Business Corporations? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me some Corporations names and tell me a little about it... when it was formed who started it what its all about I need to do an college Assignment This is the assigment Identify the business and explain what characteristics of that business form led the owner to choose...

Honeywell wireless W8665a 1009 [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a Chromotherm IV plus thermostat. The order of wires are yellow to Y, White to W, Green to G, Blue to R and Red to RC. I just purchased the honeywell wireless model as noted above. I assume Y to Y, W to W and G to G. However, the back of the new unit has the designations R then C...

View more questions Search