Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebel20020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 11:29 AM
    TV repairs
    My TV is an lg 40" plazma and while watching anything with a dark background it gets covered in red spots and leaves an imprint can anybody help
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 2, 2009, 12:27 PM

How old is it? Under warranty? Brand new?

Make & model?

Sounds like something is wrong with it... id take it back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repairs by Landlord [ 13 Answers ]

A property management is the landlord, termites were found and reported for something to be done. Nothing was done, has been over a nine month period, not only have they not responded to the problem, the tenant was told NOT to call anymore as there were other tenants with worse problems that...

Rental repairs [ 8 Answers ]

My 90-year-old mother lives in a rental house in Lee County. The landlord does very little to maintain the house and now the roof is leaking badly. He has just told her that he does not intend to repair it, and if it "comes down," she will have to move out. He told her that he got an estimate for...

Home repairs [ 5 Answers ]

The hot water pressure in my bathroom wash basin has lost a lot of pressure. All the rest of the taps throughout the house are o.k. what could be the cause?

Car dealer repairs [ 4 Answers ]

I always wondered if my judgement is correct about car repairs. When my toyota Needs a more advance repair like I an alternator, or water pump I went to the dealer Who was overpriced. But the job was done correctly. In the past repairs done at pepboys, sears , were cheaper, but I had to go...

Lease provided repairs vs. Design/decorative repairs? [ 2 Answers ]

Since buying our home we have painted various rooms, replaced old doors with new nice wooden ones and changed out the old closet doors also for new ones. We have re-done the trim work (baseboards and door/window frames) in these areas too. The rest of the home is in good condition, but not newly...

View more questions Search