Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 11:44 AM
    Laser Hair Removal for dark skin
    I'm medium brown asian... want to remove my facial hair permanently... my skin is sensitive... I've heard that laser hair removal is only for those people who have light skin with dark hairs... what can I do to remove my hairs... coz I'm afraid of doing threading on my face because it could give skin problems... as I've been doing threading on my arms and it resulted as spoty skin... that's why I'm afraid about doing threading on face... any good ideas?:rolleyes:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 20, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Laser hair removal is not only for those with light skin. There are lasers that gives people with dark skin and dark hair good results. People with dark hair and light skin still tend to see better results than those with dark skin, but the results are still favorable for darker skinned people. If you're considering laser hair removal, ask your primary care physician or dermatologist to tell you which laser procedure is right for you.
    MISSIBAYBE Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Mar 28, 2007, 04:16 PM
    I currently do threading on my full face. No problems here. I feel a lot more confident and I only have to go every 3 weeks. I'm afraid of getting it done on my arms though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Dark Spots after hair removal [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I want to say hello to all of you using this amazing forum... coz I'm new:) My question is, I'm 24 years old Asian girl... I've been trying to remove hairs from my arms with epilator(threading) 2 years ago... and from that time I'm having really uneven skin + small pimples which leaves...

Dark skin from shaving [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 20 and I have dark spots due to shaving. I do not know what to use because , I'm mixed does that matter? I would like to use something store bought and that's in my budget I just want to look my age with clear shin PLEASE HELP

Dark skin [ 3 Answers ]

I us to have white skin but now is dark. Is not the sun. what is it then?

View more questions Search