Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vince1809 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Love Paradise framed art
    Hi, I have an approx 20x32" original framed print of Love Paradise by R. Atkinson Fox and was wondering if anyone knew of a value. Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2009, 11:40 AM

All the sites I found are selling it for $125.
    vince1809 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 12:43 PM
    I see them on line at about that price for the smaller print (10x18). I have the larger print and have only found two like it for about $325-$350.00. Not sure if that is a good selling price. I will be posting mine on Craigslist. Thanks for the feedback!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2009, 12:45 PM

If you have seen it for more I would go with the higher amount but not settle for less than the $125.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bff's boyfriend was framed! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, So one of my bff's has a problem. First of all she meets a totally perfect guy and they pretty much fall for each other, and so they have been dating about 4 months, and her mom thinks they slept together so then she go tin trouble, and her mom took away everything except her bed, so she...

Framed by Insurance Company [ 2 Answers ]

I work in a chiropractic office. While treating a patient for a workers comp injury, the insurance adjuster for the patient came and "pretended" to get treatment for an injury. She would make appts around the same time as the patient being treated under the workers comp company she worked for. ...

Metal framed basement windows [ 1 Answers ]

I was planning on prying out the old metal frames & replacing my basement windows with vinyl replacements. Is the original frame of any structural significance?

View more questions Search