Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Bio Cliare Body Lotion + Fair and White SAVON AHA2 Exfoliant & Lightening Soap update
    Ok I just baught 2 of each from beutyofnewyork.com and I chose 3 day select which means it should arive Monday, so when Monday comes Im going to keep you guys updated. I'll come on every 3 days! TrayDay this better work girl lmao

Jan 3, 2009, 08:30 AM

I just got an emailing saying the product should be here on the 5th which is a Monday! YAY!

Jan 5, 2009, 03:47 PM

Omg its here!! But it came really late like around 7pm!

The bio claire lotion bottles are huge!and it smells like lavander lol

Omg the fair and white soap is gorgeous! Oh it smells so damn good ugh I love it! And the bars are really big

I'll b back in 5hrs to tell you how my first appl went
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2009, 11:30 PM

OK let us have it... lol. I hope everything went well.

Jan 6, 2009, 08:29 AM

Yesterday it came really late and already took my second shower of the day so I just washed my face and neck with the fair and white and put thelotion on and I hope I'm not jinxing myself but it quickly cleared my hyperpigmentation on my cheeks! I'm dead serious my cheeks are starting to look light!

The only problem I had was squeezing the lotion out of the huge bottle. Its so difficult trying to squeeze it out you have to squeeze super hard I hope I don't get carpel tunnel because my wrist and hand was hurting

Jan 6, 2009, 08:09 PM

Well I think the lotion kind of froze because it was in the big ups truck all day and it was like below zero! The explains why the bottle was so cold but whatever it came out easy today.

I showerd twice today and after each shower I applied the lotion and it gave me this instant glow lol I love it

So far no lightening although I think see some lightening the dark area on my cheek but I honestly think I'll see good results with it

Jan 7, 2009, 09:18 AM

My face is definantly brighter. It has this glow to it I love it.

Jan 8, 2009, 10:46 PM

My face has lightened pretty quickly lol I wasn't surpised because everyone said that their face lightened first then the body started but it took some time to see results on the body but today I noticed that my legs are like 1 shade lighter

Jan 9, 2009, 07:18 PM

I noticed that my arms have lightened. YAY!

Jan 9, 2009, 07:24 PM
    OMG I just realized that I've only been using this for 4 days and I'm already seeing good results I don't know why I thought Ive been using it longer Im glad I made this thread. OMG my heart like beating really fast because there is a good chance that I'll get the results I wanted for so long with this lmao omg I feel so relieved because its working! IVE TRIED A lot OF THINGS AND IVE NEVER GOT RESULTS SO FAST. Its not like "OMG OMG" results its like good reults just telling hats its working and with time you'll see good results and that I haven't waisted my money. My hands, arms, lower legs have lightened I can tell. My face have has lightened as well. Hopefully by next week the rest of my body will lighten! OMG I LOVE BIO CLAIRE!

Jan 11, 2009, 07:08 AM

I woke up out of my sleep last night and when I went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and my face was soooooo light! It was gorgeous!
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 07:34 AM

Can you post a picture of yours so that we can also see your beautiful transformation... so if u can please post before and after pics and you can just put half picture if you want for security reasons.
    Thanks
    emmaosman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:07 AM

Hey hun
    I only got registerd on this 2 know about
    Because (bio claire) lol and I was wondering what are you using that so good I'm using the crème its quite good and I'm getting OK results its just taking slow lol so what because lotion are you using cause I don't think I've heard of it
    Please write back love
    Emma
    X
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:58 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Mar 1, 2009, 07:16 PM

I'm so happy to hear it worked for you! I can't wait I get purchase mine soon
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 09:07 AM

I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face... it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face... it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which I love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion... not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)
    exotic chinky Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by all_honesty View Post
    I posted that up there (about Bio Claire) to show that it does contain HQ even if it says it doesn't have it in there. Also, and that it's not so "wonderful". I've heard the this lotion/creme called Dermo White is pretty good. It DOES NOT contain HQ and its made from France. They sell it all over Brooklyn (NY) and also this website, Guesso.com. If you want more info on it (Dermo White) call the Guesso company or look it up. [I'll add a link to the lotion]. I've used Bio Claire (which contains 6% of HQ) on my face a couple of times and it irritated it and got a lot of rashes on my face...it was embarrassing. I've been using Dermaclair lotion since forever and it contains 2% of HQ and has done NOTHING to my face....it only lightening it up a little and gave me a blemish- free look. It gave me a natural look, which i love. Now, they've stopped distributing Dermaclair Beauty lotion in the U.S so I'm going to try the Dermo White, which I've heard its pretty good. I just want to maintain my complextion...not get any lighter...

Dermo White link: Dermo White Complexion Beauty Milk 500ml (DERMO-L1)

Wow, I wasn't going to get bio claire because of how LIGHT people said it made them and althougH I'M TRYING TO lighten I don't want to be THAT light.. and now I'm finding out the product is indeed harmful

And that funky mommy may be a scam.. so what product is SAFE and efficient? Or is everything one big SCAM
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    I woke up out of my sleep last night and when i went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and my face was soooooo light! it was gorgeous!
    So where u up to now!. seems like u just disappear... wats up gal!. hello!. we still want to hear your results... its over 7months now
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2009, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    OMG I just realized that ive only been using this for 4 days and im already seeing good results I dont know why I thought Ive been using it longer Im glad I made this thread. OMG my heart like beating really fast because there is a good chance that I'll get the results I wanted for so long with this lmao omg I feel so relieved because its working! IVE TRIED ALOT OF THINGS AND IVE NEVER GOT RESULTS SO FAST. Its not like "OMG OMG" results its like good reults just telling hats its working and with time you'll see good results and that I havent waisted my money. My hands, arms, lower legs have lightened I can tell. My face have has lightened aswell. Hopefully by next week the rest of my body will lighten! OMG I LOVE BIO CLAIRE!
    So what happened?. u still Love Bio Claire?. we want to know what going on... and you said you going to come bck after evry 3days

Aug 16, 2009, 09:36 AM

Well I stopped using like 6 months ago my arms hands lower legs lightened slightly I had this big light patch above my butt it looked nasty and my face and neck was sooooo light it didn't look right at all and then the acne came and it turned into dark marks. Everything is back to normal and I'm about to try funky mommys kojic acid lotion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Bioclaire body lightening oil and lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how and where I can buy bioclaire oil and lotion on internet and how much does it cost? Is it true that it works better if you mix the lotion and oil together? Thanks

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search