Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasminemadadi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Orange blond to blond
    Hi,I bleached the red hair to medum blond (8.0) but still after 3 wash got abit orange in it what colors should I mix to cancel the orange and lost longer
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2009, 09:53 AM

Hi. I would get a nice 'n' easy ash blonde. This will completely take out the orange. However, if it does go a little grey, leave it a week and after roughly 7 washes it should look really good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wants blond & black hair w/ roots all blond. [ 3 Answers ]

So the issue is is that a few months ago, I'm estimating about 6 -8, I wanted to put a blond patch in my hair with purple tips. But the blond turned gray.so we did again and it turned a lighter grey and then we put in the purple tips and it looks plumish. I was upset about it so my mom went to get...

Best Blond Joke [ 7 Answers ]

A blonde and a brunette were taking the elevator to the lobby from the 25th floor. On the 23rd floor, a very handsome looking man with great hair but Obvious dandruff gets into the elevator. The women exchange a look acknowledging just how good looking this Man is. The...

Black to blond [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my hair black it was dyed blonde but I don't like it black and would like to go blonde again can you give me some tips on how to do this.

Going back blond. [ 1 Answers ]

My hair colour is naturally dirty blond. Quite a few months ago I thought it'd be nice to have really dark brown hair. Well now, I want to go back blond, & I've been trying... my hair has like red undertones in it & I want to know if ash will help get the red out so I can be completely blond...

Blond Hair [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tone hair that is too blonde?

View more questions Search