Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanc5515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 01:54 AM
    Male cat has been drooling
    My male 1 year old cat has been drooling excessively leaving a large area wet. He came in contact with neosporin and am worried. Could this cause the drooling? What else could cause this?
    marvelus49 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 06:34 AM
    I'm not a professional but my female cat also drools because of a missing tooth. Check your cat's teeth - perhaps he's had some kind of dental "incident".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult drooling [ 1 Answers ]

My 79 year old Father with COPD is on oxygen 24 hours a day. He recently began uncontrollable drooling. Do you have any idea of what would cause this?

My cat is drooling! [ 3 Answers ]

My female cat was recently in heat and around a lot of outdoor cats. Suddenly she started drooling from the mouth. What can this mean?

Why is my dog drooling [ 4 Answers ]

My dog twisted her leg,will this cause her to drool?

Puppy drooling [ 1 Answers ]

Diamond is a 6 m old rotty that's always eating on things and now she's starting to drool from the mouth on a regular.

Drooling dog. Why? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old Golden Retriever mix. Once in awhile he starts drooling really bad. Saliva just drips out of the corners of his mouth. He licks his lips a lot too when this happens. His neck ends up soaked and so does his paws since it drips onto them. He hasn't done anything out of the...

View more questions Search