Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isharakamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 09:12 PM
    Vessel safety
    What is the difference between a safety valve and a relief valve?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 09:25 PM

A safety valve is in direct control of the safety instrumentation. A relief valve is likely independent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exploding vessel sink [ 6 Answers ]

My six month old glass vessel sink exploded this morning! I am wondering if others have experienced this, and what caused it.

Broken Vessel? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie like probably mid 90's early 2000. It is about a paramedic and an ambulance driver. One of the two main characters is a newbie and the older gets the newbie addicted to heroin. The story basically revolves around their mis adventures. There is also a junkie bakes trays upon trays...

Broken blood vessel? [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I felt a very sharp pain at the interior of the joint closest to my palm on my middle finger. I looked down and the vein there was huge, bulging and purple (arrow pointing)! Super sharp pain, ouch! The pain was on and off... nothing, then very sharp pain, and back and forth for an...

Drain for Vessel Sink [ 1 Answers ]

I just received my vessel sink and now need to purchase the right drain... The actual opening measures 1 3/4" and the recess for the flange/trim is 2 3/4". The various drains I've been looking at measure 1 1/4", 1 1/2" or 1 3/4". Am I limited to 1 3/4" drains or can I use one smaller? Also, my...

View more questions Search