Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zazapoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Information Literacy
    Hello My name is zazapoo and I'm having problem with few qustions that I'm unable to find answers and please can you help...
    Here is question number 1.
    What is the call number of the oldest copy of rnad's capitalism, the Unknown Ideal
    A) HB501.R25
    B)HB105.R25
    C) PS3535.A547Z475 1996
    D) PS3535.A547A61984

Given this calll number, the author of the book in the library of congress that would be located on the shelf direclty after capitalism, the UNkNown Ideal is
    A) BArukh Rand
    B) Ayn Rand
    C) RAnciere, JAcques
    D) Rappaport, LEon
    Which would be the correct way to write a basic keyword search that produces hits containing "sentences" but not containing Sentencing.
    A) Sentence!
    B) SEntence
    C) SEntence*
    D sentenc#
    Which of the following searches returns the fewest number of articles for all publication types
    A) represent W1memory
    B) represent AND memory
    C) memory n5 repressed
    D memory w5 repressed

Do a subject search with full text documents on history. Which of the following is a subdivision
    A) Exhibitions
    B)Psychology
    C) Computer programs
    D) America
    Please help me the best that you can with the questions I have provided... Thanks!
    D) sentenc#
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 05:15 AM

Hi, zazapoo!

In order to help you with showing you how to figure out the answers to your questions, someone would have to have available to them the same resources that you would seem to have available because you've been given the questions in the first place.

As such, without knowing and having access to the same resources that you might have, it's not possible to help you with your questions.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civic Literacy Not So Good. [ 19 Answers ]

As an example of how little people know about US civics, check out these statistics: What's worse, our elected officials fare worse than the general public! How well would you do on the quiz? No googling! :)

Who has any information? [ 2 Answers ]

Can wages that are being garnish add interest in TN?

J1 information [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings!! I am Sarika, and I am entering to US (Maine State) on 1st February, 07 and my Employer Company is a Hotel and visa type is V1. In the meantime I come to know that I am 1 month pregnant. I want to ask few questions and I would really appreciate if you can find some time and...

Second language literacy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can anybody tell me what would the main characteristics of second language literacy are? ;D Thanxs

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search