Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Is it true.
    That you loose 100 calories in a hour of sex?
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jan 1, 2009, 06:16 PM

Um, that question is rather vague. There are too many things to consider, body wieght, shape, size, how fit a person is, what that person is doing during sex, a persons metabolism, and so much more.

I'd say to that, it depends on many factors. However, sex is a great way to stay in shape, IF, you make it more like an exorcise. You have to move and do it for more than a few minutes.

So the question you may want to ask is, can you preform sex in such away that you loose calories. Talk to your special some one and who knows what you can do. ;)

Peace and kindness to you sister.

Oh go on YouTube and look up "Irish Rovers - under the scotsman's kilt" a bit of a laugh for you. ;)
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 02:14 PM

Chances are if you are working hard enough to get a sweat going you are burning 100+ calories per hour, yes.

If you are just laying there or kissing... probably not quite that much. It really all depends on your level of activity.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 11:41 PM

Maybe if you are trying a position like the italian hanger lol
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Hello jen:

Not MY wife. I'm lucky if she'll burn 6. The other day I thought I hurt her because she moved...

excon
    vexation Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2009, 05:51 AM

LOLOLOL
    The Ultimate Work Out
    I hear that a egg can be fried on ones back if they are doing it properly
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2009, 10:59 PM

Lol xD
    excon, I'm sorry to hear that.
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 4, 2009, 12:30 AM

Yes and no... Depends on the position and the activity of the intercouse...
    haribob Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Not MY wife. I'm lucky if she'll burn 6. The other day I thought I hurt her because she moved...

Oh that is so funny!! You have made me laff so much.. sorry for laffing but its just tickled me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Is it true? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I have a question on my mind... I think that love usually knock on your door only then you less expecting this... isn't it? I think its true. I think it is not that important to be loved by someone and I don't want to be with anyone unless I am in love, but now after my heart was broken I...

I just have one wish. Can it come true? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a person who never asked for much in my life, and I have done my best to take care of my family, and be a good, loving person. I only want to ask for one thing, my ex boyfriend back. Since we ended 3 months ago, the light has gone out and I find little joy. He sometimes emails me or sends...

Is it true [ 1 Answers ]

I went on holiday when I was 16 to the canary islands, when I was there I made friends with a scotish lady who was maybe in her late 40's, She started talking about strange things that no one would have known. The first thing strange that she said was 'you don't live with your parents do u' I said...

View more questions Search