Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tincarnato Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 05:45 PM
    What's the name of this movie
    Hello, my family and I are trying to figure out the name of a movie with very little info. All we can remember is there is a wife who went out for a jog on a country road and was hit by a car and pinned between the car and a tree. She wouldn't let them move the vehicle until her husband got there to say goodbye. Can anybody help with what the name of this movie is?? Thank you, tammie
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2009, 05:53 PM

I know it's one of the Scary Movies, but I'm not sure which one.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 06:25 PM

Signs (2002) but as Jennifer pointed out, it was spoofed in Scary Movie 3: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306047/
    myx10x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 05:17 AM

It reminds me of 'Signs'. It's just a fragment of the movie though. It stars Mel Gibson.
    ArnieH Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Yeah, definitely sounds like M. Night Shyamalan's "Signs".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie? [ 3 Answers ]

A family becomes friends with an alien... all I can remember is that the family takes the alien to a dessert looking place with a bunch of windmills. The alien joins his hand by his fist and whistles towards the windmill. Can anyone help me with the name of this movie? :rolleyes:

What's this movie [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find a movie. Was in the mid 90's. Not animated. About three kids(brother and sister) oldest was a sister, middle was a brother and youngest was a sister. They lost their mom and are trying to find a new mom. They look at a circus and at a restaurant. The end is happy and they finally...

What's the name of this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie years ago. Around 1986-1988. Basically it was about a family in a communist country. Maybe berlin . The family spent a long time collecting material to make a hot air balloon to escape. They made the balloon attempted to flee country but fell short of the border. In a frantic 2nd...

What's this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What's this movie? Its about a teenager. Him and his friends like the blues brothers. His mom invented post-its and lunchables. The teenage boy sells paper at school the last day or smthn he buys pizza for the whole school. He has a sister. The dad kind of favors the sister. I really...

View more questions Search