Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2008, 01:01 PM
    First date
    Hi guys, is kissing and cudling wihtout the private part touched OK on the first date or not?
    coffeeshop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 01:10 PM

Sure if everything seems to go well, and you both want to, why not?
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 30, 2008, 01:27 PM

If your OK with it then it's OK. I think its rather innocent.

Dec 30, 2008, 01:55 PM

Thanks guys for the answer but I know that sex in the first date is not advisable, what we had french kissing and cudling, drinking wine but as I said not private parts touched as I gave him firm impression I will not go for that... I just wandered if we could have long term friendship, if the kissing and cudling was not equal to sex...

Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone!!
    rose1111 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Dec 31, 2008, 09:25 PM

No dear, If you give the impression that you're just about the sex no matter how innocent that is what will come to be expected. If on the other hand you would like to be respected and talked to then you need to make it know that it is a priority. It's just common sense.

Jan 1, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rose1111 View Post
    No dear, If you give the impression that you're just about the sex no matter how innocent that is what will come to be expected. If on the other hand you would like to be respected and talked to then you need to make it know that it is a priority. It's just common sense.
    Sorry Rose, did not understand your answer..
    Klaipeda
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 1, 2009, 11:34 AM

My honest opinion is it depends on the 2 of you. If you want and you're truly unsure then I'd let her make the first move. It's really innocent though... I mean the only thing more innocent is holding hands

Jan 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Real love
    How can I make the man to fall in love with me?We communicate only on the internet, but we met once, he said he feels good with me. We just cuddled and kissed without sex and touching private places :).I appreciate all answers
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 01:53 PM

You can't make a man fall in love with you, he either will, or he won't. You've only met him once and you're in love?
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 1, 2009, 02:13 PM

You can not force anyone to do anything, you may well want a relationship with this guy but if he does not feel the same way then it is a no go.

You both need to spend more time together before you start thinking of getting into things too deep. You say you only know this guy from the internet and have met only once, I feel that you are rushing things too fast and you could send out the wrong signals to this guy and send him running.

Just take the friendship that you shear now and run with it and see what happens, but do not go rushing into things to fast.
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 1, 2009, 02:35 PM

There isn't a magic love potion number 9. All you can do is love and care for him and hope it's returned. If it is.. that's wonderful

Jan 1, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ja77 View Post
    You can not force anyone to do anything, you may well want a relationship with this guy but if he does not feel the same way then it is a no go.

You both need to spend more time together before you start thinking of getting into things too deep. You say you only know this guy from the internet and have met only once, I feel that you are rushing things too fast and you could send out the wrong signals to this guy and send him running.

Just take the friendship that you shear now and run with it and see what happens, but do not go rushing into things to fast.
    Thanks for your answer, I really liked your words that I rush things, I feel that I do it but I don't know where I rush things.Can you tell me where I rushing things?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 1, 2009, 04:06 PM

You're rushing things because you've only met this person once but already think you're in love with him and want to know how to make him love you. You're in love with the idea of love, not with the actual person, who you've only met once.

Most long term serious relationships start with friendship and then move up from there.

Jan 1, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks21 View Post
    There isn't a magic love potion number 9. All you can do is love and care for him and hope it's returned. If it is.. that's wonderful
    Thanks, beautiful words... :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 04:32 PM

You need to stay in the friendship stage and let it work itself out on its own where ever it is going. Rushing into I love him's and I can't live without him is only delusional and then you can't see clear through the emotions which so far are not solid.

Jan 1, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You need to stay in the friendship stage and let it work itself out on its own where ever it is going. Rushing into I love him's and I can't live without him is only delusional and then you can't see clear through the emotions which so far are not solid.
    Wanderful answer, thanks a lot

Jan 2, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Nice words
    Ok , can you please tell me if telling the guy that I missed him after the 3 days not writing to each other shows that I am ready for sex/rushing things or it's just nice words to his ears?(We write to each other for a few weeks).

Thank you all
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2009, 01:46 PM

Nice words to his ears... I am not sure what type of guy would hear those words and think you must want to have sex by saying that..

Jan 2, 2009, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Nice words to his ears...I am not sure what type of guy would hear those words and think you must want to have sex by saying that..
    Please xplain what do you mean by that as I am really concerned not to scare him away :(. I mean what would guy think about me if he reads these words...

Jan 3, 2009, 02:47 PM
    Guy I like has girlfriend
    I like the guy who has girlfriend but she lives in a different country. He even did not go to her for Christmas and new year.he says the last time he saw her was 6 months ago. He sends her money to support her , etc. When he told me that, I said that I cannot stay with the guy who has girlfriend, but he said that they are not married, so we can ceep in touch.But we communicate via email,we met just once, he did called me once, I do not call him. When I asked him whether he loves his girlfriend he sent me a smile.. What should I do?

CAN I BE JUST PLATONIC FRIENDS WITH HIM Until I FIND SOMEONE SERIOUSE AS I LIKE TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM ON THE INTERNET, (HE IS EASY GOING) THAT'S ALL OUR COMMUNICATION...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, is real? [ 10 Answers ]

I love this one kid, his name's Stephen. We've had a really rough past, we've had cheating, basically anything you can think of. Then I moved away. He came to see me every month, then I cheated on him for the first time. I thought didn't want him anymore, but I found out I did. We both eventually...

What is real love? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married 3 years but with him for about 8years and I am so confused how does a person know what to do with mixed up feeling and I feel strong and everything, anyway we have been through so much stuff and I am only 23 years old when we were 1st together I chaeted on hime while he was in...

View more questions Search