Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 07:17 PM

Okay, then let me base my opinion on my own life, after all, that's were most opinions come from, our own experiences.

In my experience, if you sleep with a guy on the first date, not only won't you be friends, but you probably won't ever hear from him again. But, hey, do what you want, it's your life.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 15, 2009, 07:19 PM

In contrast, I dated a girl and we did sleep together on the first date. We dated for over a year.
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 07:20 PM

Well, I guess we've decided that it's up to her! ;)

Jan 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Well, I guess we've decided that it's up to her! ;)
    That was my original thought :p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
    what is the probability a guy will be friends with a woman after one date and no sex?

really??

uhm...

mkay...

well, there is NO ANSWER for your question, since it depends upon the guy, the relationship, the situation...

really...

if all that mattered for friendship was step 1, 2, 3... we would all (maybe) get our heads out of our arses and buy a clue.

the REAL question is why you give a damn about a guy who gets potentially pi$sed without sex on the first damn date??

really??

really, really??

screw him... one date and you think you need to put out or you are worried about his feelings if you don't?

look... its OK to like someone enough to wonder about this... but really... please don't lose one sec of sleep over whether this guy is unhappy because you didn't put out...

if he can't be friends with you because you didn't finish him off... is that really what you think is friendship??
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 07:23 PM

screw him... one date and you think you need to put out or you are worried about his feelings if you don't?
    But KP, that's what she's trying to avoid. ;)

Sorry, it was there, I had to do it, forgive me? :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Sorry, it was there, I had to do it, forgive me? :)
    Spankings. Now. My room.

Uhm... who is spanking whom exactly?

As if I care.

Love you alty.

You know it.
    complicatedlife Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2009, 07:25 PM

What if he has an STD?? Condoms are not a 100% secure if you use one.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by complicatedlife View Post
    what if he has an STD????????????????????? Condoms are not a 100% secure if you use one.
    Huh? I am not sure what relevance this has to the question...

I think we have gotten a bit off topic here.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 07:31 PM

Looks get you in the door, and brains keep you in the house...

I have met MANY sexy women... however, when they opened their mouth, I would proceed to the nearest restroom to vomit.

Jan 15, 2009, 07:34 PM

My way of thinking on this: For every hot chick there is some guy sick of putting up with her crap!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 07:54 PM

First ones persons idea of sexy is not another, if you are referring to the "model" look TV and magazines give us. Most get approached merely for their looks, so often their dates are shallow
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 05:36 AM

About 10 years ago I dated a Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit model. Unbelievably beautiful and sexy by every definition of the word.

I broke up with her after 3 weeks because she felt that her looks made her special. She would expect preferential treatment because she was hot.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    She would expect preferential treatment because she was hot.
    See, I thought all women expected preferential treatment, hot or not... :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    See, I thought all women expected preferential treatment, hot or not...:)
    Fair point. You are quite true. But this one expected treatment that other women didn't get. And got itchy about it too.

It didn't help matters that when I would go out with her I would actually come back dumber. She created what I have taken to calling a "smartness blackhole". She was so dumb (or at least acted it) that she made other people around her dumber. And not in the usual way guys get dumb around a pretty girl. Although she did that too.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 05:47 AM

She sucked the intelligence right out of you!! Been there before.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipeda View Post
    Hi guys, is sexy woman allways being dated, I mean is being very sexy relates to having a boyfriend? Does she have more boyfriends or dates than normal woman? Thank you alll!
    Its funny how you imply that normal women aren't sexy.

From all I have ever experienced and read, beautiful women tend to 2 polar opposites - either they are the belle of the ball and date more than they can handle or they don't date at all. Because "normal" guys are intimidated easier than "hunks" but by and large, normal guys tend to be the ones worth actually dating.

And so are normal women, incidentally.
    froggy14 Posts: 21, Reputation: 7

Jan 16, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipeda View Post
    Hi guys, is sexy woman allways being dated, I mean is being very sexy relates to having a boyfriend? Does she have more boyfriends or dates than normal woman? Thank you alll!
    Not sure. If the woman is approachable and friendly she can get whatever she wants.
    It's far more easy for a sexy woman to get a man than vice versa. Heck, woman don't even need to be sexy or too attractive. A woman that takes care of herself, looks OK and knows how to smile at men should have no problem in attracting any guy. For every 1 guy that rejects a female there's 100 others waiting for attention from you. So, for the most part, a woman should have absolutely no problem in getting a boyfriend. It's far harder for a good looking male to get a girlfriend.

Ok, hope that makes any sense. Good luck!
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2009, 08:59 AM

I love all answers, thanks to all!
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkwithaK View Post
    She didn't ask if it were wrong or what others would think of her. She only asked if he would still be friends. Telling her it would be "slutty" or "cheap" are opinions on which she did not ask for.
    I appreciate all opinions, critical thinking and openmindedness,thanks! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, is real? [ 10 Answers ]

I love this one kid, his name's Stephen. We've had a really rough past, we've had cheating, basically anything you can think of. Then I moved away. He came to see me every month, then I cheated on him for the first time. I thought didn't want him anymore, but I found out I did. We both eventually...

What is real love? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married 3 years but with him for about 8years and I am so confused how does a person know what to do with mixed up feeling and I feel strong and everything, anyway we have been through so much stuff and I am only 23 years old when we were 1st together I chaeted on hime while he was in...

View more questions Search