Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 02:59 PM

Find someone who is not spoken for.

If he were to do anything with you ,that would make him a cheater and that is no way to begin a relationship.Nothing good can come from a relationship built on cheating as a foundation.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 04:31 PM

Stop playing with fire.

You've told him "no" to this relationship, yet you keep interacting with him on that level (you know you are). Until you ACTUALLY stop, you're putting your hand in the fire just waiting to get burned.

Next will come rationalizations, then character attacks on the unwitting girlfriend... if you don't walk away and stop asking questions like this, you won't like who you become with this man.
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    Stop playing with fire.

You've told him "no" to this relationship, yet you keep interacting with him on that level (you know you are). Until you ACTUALLY stop, you're putting your hand in the fire just waiting to get burned.

Next will come rationalizations, then character attacks on the unwitting girlfriend... if you don't walk away and stop asking questions like this, you won't like who you become with this man.
    I will not attack girlfriend as he told me before we started writing each other that he has many girls but not The One... So I stopped writing felling uneasy... He contacted me again and so it started.. Now, after few months he told me he has one.. ::confused:

Jan 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Meaning of the saying
    The pen friend told me once when I said that he is funny, in reply he said :"Is it really am so funny, maybe I will be yours.." what does that mean? He could also have said " maybe you will be mine"... What is the difference between those two meanings/sayings?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 10:49 AM

He might mean that if you think he's so funny then he should be with you. Did you laugh or commenting on his joke?

He could've been joking with you or he could've been serious but only he knows. So if you like him and want to know he likes you then ask him.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:59 PM
    Sex on the first date
    Guys, if a woman does not sleep on the first date with him how much possibility is that he will be friends with her?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:03 PM

I don't get your question, but there is absolutely no way two people should sleep together on the first date!! That is absurd.
    JSingle911 Posts: 35, Reputation: 8

Jan 13, 2009, 02:03 PM

It could mean that the girl would like a long-lasting relationship. Sex on the first date is not a good indicator of her being into you. In fact, if I were dating, and a woman wanted to have sex on the first date, there probably would not be a second date.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 02:05 PM

A woman, or man, for that matter that would do that... they call them... well, it rhymes with butt... and it starts with an "S"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2009, 02:07 PM

If they sleep together on the first date, most likely they will not really be friends
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 13, 2009, 02:46 PM

I think it is not a good idea to be sleeping together on the 1st date, that sounds more like leading to a one night stand then a relationship.

Why give it up so easy makes you look cheap.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Jan 13, 2009, 04:16 PM

Friendship is not much of a possibility if the pig is trying to get in your pants on the first date. Whay would you wan to be his friend anyway?

Jan 15, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Sexyness and dating
    Hi guys, is sexy woman allways being dated, I mean is being very sexy relates to having a boyfriend? Does she have more boyfriends or dates than normal woman? Thank you alll!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:23 PM

I'm not a guy but I think it depends. Sexy may get a guy to look at you, interesting, intelligent, motivated, fun, that's what usually gets a guy to stick around.

If you're just pretty on the outside but have nothing else going for you, you may get the dates but you won't keep the guys.
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:27 PM

Sex on the first date means he probably won't call for a second date.

Would you want a man that only wants sex? Well, why would you think men are that different?

There are some guys, even some girls, that only want sex out of a relationship. So, you have to ask yourself, what are you looking for a reltionship or sex?
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 15, 2009, 06:36 PM

WHOA WHOA WHOA! All of these statements are working on the notion that any man would slip his junk in a light socket as long as you turn off the power first. Not all men are like that. If I like a woman enough to go out with her and we happen to "seal the deal" well then that is just a bonus and does not mean that I will not call or that I will lose interest. Come on. Yes there are some guys out there that are just looking to wet their noodle but there some of us that are interested in more than just sex. Don't lump all men in one category. You women probably wouldn't appreciate it if this was done to you. Furthermore, if all the men you know would lose interest after sleeping with a woman on the first date well then maybe it's the men YOU hang around with and reflection of yourself.
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:41 PM

Mark, re-read what I wrote. I really wasn't trying to insinuate that all men are like this, or that only men are like this. Some women are only looking for sex too. What I'm trying to say is, if you have sex with someone on the first date, chances are you won't get asked for a second date.

Read some of the other posts by the OP, she's a bit confused, a bit insecure, she really just needs someone to tell her no.

Heck, if having sex early on in a relationshp where really that bad, I wouldn't be married. I had sex with my now hubby a week after we started dating, but, we're not the norm, you have to admit that! :)

Jan 15, 2009, 06:54 PM

I did not single you nor anyone else out by name. As far as your comment about the OP needing someone to tell her NO, why? We cannot make that decision and none of us have the right to tell her what to say. Every relationship is different just like every single person is different. This should be her decision and her decision alone and anyone else's moral insights should be kept to themselves.
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 07:01 PM

She asked, we answered, and because she asked we can give our opinions, tell her what we think is rght, what's wrong. You don't have to agree with the answers, you can provide a different one if you wish.

Our "moral insights" have been voiced because we were asked to voice them. Feel free to disagree!

Jan 15, 2009, 07:10 PM

She didn't ask if it were wrong or what others would think of her. She only asked if he would still be friends. Telling her it would be "slutty" or "cheap" are opinions on which she did not ask for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Love, is real? [ 10 Answers ]

I love this one kid, his name's Stephen. We've had a really rough past, we've had cheating, basically anything you can think of. Then I moved away. He came to see me every month, then I cheated on him for the first time. I thought didn't want him anymore, but I found out I did. We both eventually...

What is real love? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married 3 years but with him for about 8years and I am so confused how does a person know what to do with mixed up feeling and I feel strong and everything, anyway we have been through so much stuff and I am only 23 years old when we were 1st together I chaeted on hime while he was in...

View more questions Search