Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissGoody0124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:31 AM
    Childs' Support
    How would you find out if someone filed child's support on you. Because I received a letter saying I committed medicaid fraud from the attorney general. Does that mean they put child's support on me. And is their a website I can go to to see if there is a order there.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2009, 07:03 AM

Medicaid fraud indicates that you received benefits that you were not entitled to. EVen more, it indicates that you knew you were not entitled when you filed for the benefits. I don't know what that would have to do with child support.

If someone had filed to get support from you, you should have received a summons to appear in court for a hearing on awarding support.

I would call the AG's office tmmw first thing and find out what this is about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child's last name [ 2 Answers ]

I am due to give birth to my son in 5 weeks , Me and the child father are on talking terms but he has told me he has talked to someone about child support and what not I have no problem with him wanting to be there And helping out and paying child supoprt but I'm giving my son MY LAST NAME ...

Child's support money? [ 3 Answers ]

My question is that my boyfriend owes back child support and we wanted to know who gets the back child support money? The child's mother is on welfare so does that make a difference since she has already received the money up front from the state? Do we pay the state back for the back arrears or...

Child's last name [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting married and when I change my last name my daughter also wants to change her name. Since she only hears from her biological father maybe twice a year she wants to stay the same as me since me and my fiancé are her parents. How do I go about changing her last name?

Child's Last Name [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if Someone could Help me with a certain question I have. A friend of mine is having a child with his X-girlfriend.. Now she is saying that she does not want the child to have His last name. Does he have any rights to this situation or not? :rolleyes: If someone could help me out...

View more questions Search