Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banzaibob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Can anyone tell me where in the bible it says Jesus will return one generation
    After Isreal forms a nation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2006, 05:39 PM
    I am not aware of it saying that.
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 19, 2006, 02:30 PM
    I do not recall reading that in the bible, can you post a little more info regards this please??

There will be a second coming, but it is not written in that kind of way !
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2006, 03:10 PM
    There is a second coming, but the bible says no one will know the time or day of his return. Only God knows. As far as one generation after isreal, I am unsure.

Joe
    lutheranmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Zionist falsely believe that Israel is tied to Christ's return somehow, yet there is no Scriptural evidence for this.

What the Zionist misunderstand is that Israel was the chosen people by their faith in God. Today those faithful still exist in those who believe that they are sinners in need of a Savior found in Jesus Christ.

As long as there are believers who are Israelites, they too will be saved. Unfortunately just because you are an Israelite, doesn't mean you will inherit the Kingdom of God or hold a "more" special place in His Divine plan.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 15, 2006, 12:11 AM
    What do you mean by zionist.
    Credo Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2006, 01:44 PM
    A Zionist is one of two things: 1)a Zionist is either a Jew (usually Israeli rather than a Jew from somewhere else, but you still find them throughout the world) who believes that Israel is God's top nation in the world, should exist, and will soon rule over all the Gentiles (which means it appreciates the help of Christians but doesn't believe in Jesus, etc.); 2)a Christian who believes Jesus can't come back and set up God's Kingdom on earth until Israel is globably recognized and all the Jews go back to Israel. Both of these are general views, so there might be some differences from these descriptions among people of these two groups.
    puppetkicks Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 11:47 PM
    What you are looking for is in REVELATIONS, Chapter 19, Verse 11. Verse 11 is called The Coming of Christ in my Holy Bible.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Nov 7, 2006, 08:50 PM
    Jesus did say that certain things would be happening which would indicate the end times and his presence. It's found in chapter twenty-four of Matthew as well as in the other gospels.

Matthew 24
    3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rate of Return [ 2 Answers ]

:) A 2 year maturity bond with face value of $1,000 that makes annual coupon payments of $80 and is selling at face value. What will be the rate of return on the bond if its yield to marurity at the end of the year is a. 6% b. 8% c. 10% :)

Return on Assets & Return on Equity [ 1 Answers ]

Question... Lily Cosmetics has annual sales of $500,000,000. They maintain a net after tax profit margin of 5% and they have a sales-to-assets ratio of 4. A) What is the Return on assets? B) If the debt/equity ratio is 0.5, what is the Return on Equity?

Va state return [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering why on my W-2 form the VA I.D. tax number of my company have more digits than my other W-2 form? Do I have to skip the letter in the I.d tax number and put in the software only the digits? I want to e-file but I can not do than because I have to skip the LETTER in the id.tax number...

View more questions Search