Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Need title of an 80s fantasy movie
    I only saw the movie once when I was 6 or 7 years old, so the memory is really sketchy. All I can remember is that there were monsters in it and a castle, and the main character was PROBABLY a kid (or maybe a boy and a girl) and the only thing I know for sure is that one of the monsters looked kind of like a monkey. There were toys about the movie too :). It is too little info to be sure but just throw me some titles and ill look for them on the web. Thanks.

Ps: the movie is similar in style to the neverending story. Saw it probably on 95 or 94.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Dec 31, 2008, 10:55 AM

Little monsters
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend101 View Post
    little monsters
    Nope. Didn't know about that movie though. No, the movie I'm talking about is more like the neverending story, set in another world, kind of a medieval style film. With castles and stuff, and a dark ambient. Thanks though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids Fantasy Movie Title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I remember renting this particular movie a couple of times when I was younger. Can't think of the title and have been searching everywhere on how to find the title without much luck. I've been told its Mio and the Land of Faraway but there is a scene that doesn't match that particular movie. ...

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

View more questions Search