Jan 2, 2009, 02:21 PM

Right click the desktop arrange icons > uncheck auto arrange

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Control panel display not working or desktop properties and screen flickers [ 5 Answers ]

Um every time I try 2 go into display it doesn't load anything(not even folder) And when I try to got to properties on the desktop it doesn't load anything either and my screen keeps on flickering TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER??

Desktop display flashing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Desktop PIV Professional SP 2 version, I was running Aqua desktop and all of a sudden desktop display gone blank. Tried several ways no joy. Getting a warning message as security setting not set for Active x hence the problem. Trying for safe mode but F8 not responding. System is...

Desktop display... [ 2 Answers ]

Can I post an image display on my desktop, let say 3 to 4 gif and a backgroud... I don't want to use web because I think its not safe, beside its won't open when I'm not connected to internet... :)

Desktop [ 8 Answers ]

While trying to place a shortcut icon for eBay on my desktop, I selected the option to paste to desktop. Now I have a portion of the eBay home page on the desktop and I don't know how to remove it. Need advice please. Thanks.

View more questions Search