Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TerriHayes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 10:55 AM
    I am 19 years old and I have been like this since I can remember. I feel as if I have two personalities; one that is the happiest, loudest most enthusiastic student ever and the other, non-talkative, unco-oporative and very very tearful all the time for no apparent reason.
    It has now got to the point where I am sad more or less all the time and it is putting a big strain on my relationship! I understand why my partner is upset with this as there is never anything he can do to make me happy when I'm in that state of mind. But still, it upsets me because it's the fact it is my body and I still can't do anything to make myself happy again.

I'm finding my life hard to deal with lately because it seems to be getting so much worse rather than any better. I don't want to lose my boyfriend and I don't want it to effect him!

Is there anyone that is going through the same as me or has?
    Please help x
    CatsandRats Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2010, 09:22 PM
    I cry ALL THE TIME!! Whether I'm on a sunny beach in Maine, in an Artic tundra, or singing along in the car to Billy Joel. The tears just keep coming. I'm so glad you feel this way too, I thought it was just me alone in this eye flooding trauma state. People laugh, point, and mock my sanity. And I just don't know what to do anymore. HELP ME PLEASE! :)

Thank you,
    Teary Schmeary
    jjbonseye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Sometimes honestly believe this is simply our bodies way of destressing from things we have built up inside of our hearts and our minds... we always are trying to find a way to rationalize something that makes it so that it is anything other than what it is in our hearts that we have not faced.. people have strokes every day, and every day someone is recovering and that recovery process is guided by our minds ability to rewire itself. Is it unfathomable for us as people in our society that tells us to be strong that this wis the way our body allows itself to diffuse all of the pent up emotion within our mind. They say a drug addict stops the maturity process as a child and will not continue to develop as a maturing being until the day they. We are alivestop their habits. Now apply that same process to the idea that our goal is usually to push things deep, be strong, and move on. No drugs involved... where does it go…? It as all things do, eventually resurfaces, just as the oil from the bp disaster will someday rise from the ocean floor, our mind will force the emotion to surface. Its manifestation impulsed by a song that touches the heart, a loss that a TV show contestant suffers reminds our subconscious of our own inability to succeed in some area, a movie with a moral you for ndertone of inherent goodness in the world brings a tear to our eyes because we long for such a beautiful utopia, and the cry that comes when cuddled with someone you care about watching a happy couple ons the TV either because there is something unfulfilled in your own relationship or just the opposite. Our tears are natural, and our tears remind us that we are alive and that the issues before usare there. To cover them up only provides us with a compound and long term effect... just as the drunkeday we will all have those very thoughts to face upon deletclaring them validhas emotions to battle upon sobriety, as the pot smoker has them to remember upon clearing his mind... so does anyone and everyone who chooses the path of least admittance to their own soul.. lets face ours today... start a new day. Someday we will all have them to face...
    lalaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 09:57 AM
    I have the same problem. Im almost 22 and have been super emotional and sensitive all my life. The thing people need to understand is that it's not a bad thing.. people just don't get that the crying actually makes us feel better and once we've had a good cry.. we can be happy again. The human mind is a strange thing.. but it works in sync with the heart. If for any reason you're heart feels pain, this could lead to tears. Let us cry.. we'll get over it soon enough anyway!
    critter546 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jan 31, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Its doctor not doctors. You need to go to the doctor. Not doctors. Retard.
    vivaciousbrat12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Even I cry a lot in fact I tend 2 get violent easily
    I got many suggestions bt none of dem work
    juxmee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 06:47 AM

Hi Becky! I do the same thing. I'm 19 so I think it may have something to do with hormones but it's depression
    jhhonDoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Okay... You're probably starting to get inset for an emotional ride because... You're Period is maybe coming... My sister went through this... She had cried a lot... yelled a lot... and slept a lot.. So you might be going through that.. Or you're showing signs in my case of have depression felt feelings.. that includes a lot of crying!
    JJandme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 05:44 PM
    I have been crying uncontrollably for the last few nights. I have a life anyone would kill for. Yet I cry for no apparent reason, other than constantly thinking that there is nothing in this world that is everlasting, etc, etc. It hurts me so much. I don't think of suicide; I have faith, and I am not so weak and so narrow-minded, and inconsiderate. Nor do I think that the world has nothing good to offer. I'm 17, and growing up, and I feel incredibly lonely lately. I make goals for myself, but nonetheless, I can't control the sobbing at night, and the aching of my heart.
    JJandme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Comment on JJandme's post
    What I want to tell you is that I'm with you SISTA, and I don't know the answer, but I just want you to know I'm rooting for all of us.
    heyhohihi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 11:02 AM
    I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOUR Coming FROM. I had the sma ething happen to me. After I got my period, just after stating at why new school I cried for 2 hole months traight and I dodnt know why. Eveyrthing made me sad, I was unable to feel happy, I could barely eat. So basically I stepped into puberti. You'll be okay, you'll be just fine, you can survive this step in your life. Ust let it out and move on. Good luck hon
    Manicluv Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2011, 03:10 PM
    Well I recently got my twelve year old check up and the doctor said it was because I'm a perfectionist. She said that I want to help out every little person and make my life right and then I just got into 7th grade which is so much harder than 6th grade. She basically was saying that I'm taking on so much it stresses me out. I cry everyday too. I even cried on my birthday. Don't worry though. Crying is good. It's a way of getting you emotions out. Remember, Jesus wept. Don't hold back your tears. You will be fine I promise.
    CollinR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Hi my names Collin I'm thirteen and I had depession I think that if anyone is sad but they don't tell anybody that their sad your doing the wrong thing that's what I did and it sucked more after a while. I kept it all bottled up and didn't tell anyone but the problem about doing that is that then your bottle gets full and when you try and put cap on it your bottle starts to leak then leak turns into a hole and all you sadness falls out and you cry and cry the best thing to do is to talk to someone about it I did and it helped a lot
    nicandnat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 03:19 AM
    It might be a song or something which reminds you of someone died or something bad happened

Hoped this helped

NAT
    loloniko1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 09:15 PM
    There is no telling why but there are some signs why like if you lost someone you love and you are thinking about him/her but you don't know that you are jut a thought but if I have not met you there is no telling why so sorry
    neneknows Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Hi I myself am going through the same thing you should seek professional help the reason being there is an underline problem something from your past that your subconscience has not let go of so even if its something simple as seeing an argument or people fighting that will trigger your emotional pain that mentally you seeem isn't a problem but your subconscience seems o dwell on. Communicating with someone professional will be your best bet to at least ease the problem that your unsure about. And yes it is a form of depression. Always remember there are levels of depression so it will be best to get it diagnosed.
    anonymous123abc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 03:52 AM
    I'm almost 15 and I notice that I cry all the time. I used to be really hyper and happy but now my friends usually say I'm emotionless or have no expression on my face. I notice now that I get upset for no reason and I cry a lot when I'm by myself. I can't figure out why. Sometimes I want to hurt myself but I'm scared of the pain. I'm usually happy around my friends or parents, but want to cry when I'm by myself.
    zin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 04:07 PM
    I too cry a lot... mainly because I don't get along with my brother who is a yr younger - he does not talk to me at all & in fact if I try he hits me & does shameless behviour that it gets little difficult to make him to talk and act like siblings
    This is further fueled by my mother - she likes me but she likes my brother more.. m saying this because when it comes to his matters my mom goes copletely blind and listens to only what he is saying and sides up with him on his ugly behaviour as well

My dad has lost control in the house and his verdict no longer is valid - he likes me but then again he too gets talked into supporting my brothers not talking behaviour with also because he preferes not seeing any fight - so he too does not make any efforts in making things better with my brother

I too have fights with my parents and ugly ones has there is huge difference in our thinking... n more in our language they use our local language which is very rude (one reason I feel the are always rude to me - I don't get there humor )

Amongst friends - I hve a lot but non I can say they are my true friends - till last yr - I'm not fiends anymore with my 8yrs long friend due to her boyfriend and I not getting along.. who apperently was good friends with me but since I learnt that he did only to steal her as girlfriend from this another guy she was dating... I felt extremely irriked - n felt immoral in his ( more in my friends part ) to behave like this - my friend has done this boyfriend switching several times . N I didn't want to be part of this nonsense anymore

There is another friend of mine - but she too left and has little less time in fact we only talk on phone -but regularly - one reason I can share with her my fights because I don't want to trouble her and don't want to loose her - what if she gets tired of my sob stories

Office - well here everybody is 40+ m the only one who is 25yr old girl working as a junior - they are nice to me but they don't get my topics as such and the humor behind them - m also a forgetful person and this habbit is because to over come the sad incidences I never recollect them after the moment is gone - just to be poitive but now this has also effected on my work life - when my senior scolds me she makes sure that she is loud ust to make others listen - it puts a real bad impression of me in front of others .

M not earning too good either as compared to my cousions & friends...

M too nice with everyone and try behave the they like me (in office)

I shout a lot get irritated with dirty house (my mom only believes in floor cleaning - does nothing for keeping things in place... also untimely meal served & poor quality of cookng.. when I tell my mom she gets very offencseive and ask me to work on it if I hve problem but if I do so next day I find things back where they were spread

I feel my life is hell! I feel too lonely & helpless!
    Jackson8768 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Hey, I'm still in school. I take an anti-anxiety pill and it's helped me for the past year. Since it's not working for you, try and talk in front of a pet, of read something you didn't write in front of one person. I hope it helps. I have cried in front of class so many times. Now it has stopped. Hope this works!
    Laurenbubbles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Hi,
    I'm 13. I can't sleep lately and It takes me hours to fall to sleep and I cry a lot when I am alone or when I feel down or if I feel like I did something wrong. I don't know what it is. I think I have transient Insomnia or depression. And I haven't felt like talking or texting any of my friends. I don't know what's wrong with me. Some of my friends are worried about me.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME?
    From,
    Lauren.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Fireplace cuts out for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace manufactured by Superior. It is model DS-36TN. The unit was in the house when I bought the place in 2002 and worked fine for the past several years. About 2 months ago it started cutting out after being on for anywhere between 20 min and 1 1/2 hrs. I always turn the...

1988 honda civic stops running for no apparent reason [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1988 honda civic. Problem with driving along, everything fine, and all of a sudden the car just shuts off - you accelerate and nothing happens, since it is no longer running. Then you have to sit for a while before it will start up again. What could be the problem??

Computer rebooting for no apparent reason! [ 2 Answers ]

I looked around the forum and found a lot of people have had this problem, but none that matched mine... Anyway,mine started 2 days ago when the first random reboot happened after I opened up a little program to check the cpu core temperature (coretemp.exe). I've been using it for a week and...

View more questions Search