Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    will carlisle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Coast Guard
    How much is a base salary? How hard is it to work up into better positions? Is there a chance that if I sighned up in savannah after boot camp and training I could return to savannah and live there
    sbkickup Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 10:39 AM

I have a few questions for you.

First: Why do you want to join the Cost Guard?
    Secant: What do you want to do there?
    Third: Have you talked with a local recruiter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coast Spa Control - Resetting [ 6 Answers ]

Could you please advise where I may find out how to reset the control on my coast spa? The display is showing SER periodically, and it will not display the temp. We purchased this spa second hand however all elements of the spa work just fine. We did download the manual off the internet website,...

I am retired US Coast Guard, questions welcome. [ 16 Answers ]

I am retired Chief Electrician in the US Coast Guard. If there are young adults thinking on joining, you can ask me about it. I will give you the best answer I can. I am not a recruiter, so I will not try to recruit you. I won't steer you wrong, and I will not try to discourage you. I will just...

Driving the Calfornia Coast [ 3 Answers ]

My friends and I are planning a trip along the California coast (HWY 1) from San Francisco to Las Vegas. We have never been and can take up to 2 weeks. We are in our mid 50's and mid 60's. We don't know if we should take a bus tour or drive ourselves. If we take a bus tour, any suggestions on who...

Hows' famliy life in the coast guard? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 29 years old and married with a 2 year old daughter. I already have a decent job with a NYC government agency. However, I'm bored with my dead end job, the economy is slow and was thinking of a career change to the US coast guard. My main concern is how long the average deployment at sea? And...

View more questions Search