Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jolley1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Inspiron 1100 Battery
    My battery recharges but doesn't hold out very long. The battery indicator light, the LED blinks three times amber and one time green. Wondering if the battery needs replacing or is there something wrong with the PC. Any clue?
    Vesko Inspirona Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2009, 12:52 AM
    http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...n/F7573a01.pdf

Page 32..

My interpretation is the Green is because you have AC power to it and the rapid (Yellow-or-Orange) is because the battery is shot.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 01:01 AM

Correct with laptops batteries they can go bad if not used. If you have a laptop but never unplug the AC from it then you're not using your battery so it causes them to get "shot". I would visit the link in the above post it looks informative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CMOS Battery for dell inspiron 2650 [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix up my old dell inspiron 2650 for my sister. I went to reinstall windows for give it a fresh start in its factory settings, but it was asking for a BIOS password. My brother set the password and doesn't remember what it is. So I took the computer apart to remove the battery and...

Can one use a traneXE 1100 ac for attic gravity ac [ 1 Answers ]

Someone is selling the above AC... the seller says it covers 4000 sq ft. my house is 1600 sq ft. It was bought in 1994 and used for a little while or not at all. The person bought a new furnace that had ac attached. I need a new pump whatever in the attic and the outside unit. Do they sell pumps...

Hoover Performa 1100 [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine has started making a racket when the spinner starts increasing it's speed during the rinse. It sounds like there is a heavy metallic bolt spinning around inside. Any idea what this might be?

View more questions Search