Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wastedtime8 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Movie about a red hair girl
    Hi, I want to know the title of a movie that had red hair, kind of country looking girl, kind of hick. Probably just a kids movie, comedy. Don't really know the year. Can be from the 90s as well as the 60's. (is in colour by the way). Thanks!

Dec 31, 2008, 10:13 AM

By the way I forgot to add that she has two ponytails on her hair. I'm sorry if I didn't say it right my english is not very good :),
    And I think her name or the name of the movies was pippin or something like that, but maybe not. (not mary poppins by the way lol) thanks.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2008, 10:16 AM
    I think you're thinking of Pippi Longstocking. There are several versions - a live actor version from the 60s, a cartoon version from the 90s and a US TV show as well. The original version is from Germany.

Pippi Långstrump (1969)

Dec 31, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    I think you're thinking of Pippi Longstocking. There are several versions - a live actor version from the 60s, a cartoon version from the 90s and a US TV show as well. The original version is from Germany.

Pippi Långstrump (1969)
    Wow man, you got it right, and a quite fast answer! Thank you. I think I was talking about the TV series from 1969. Imma check that out. I bet its really bizarre :)

And don't know how the hell did those movies found their way to my local movie store in uruguay, south america, wich is were I live. OK thanks.

Dec 31, 2008, 03:33 PM

Plus it is from the late 60's and I saw it in the early 90's. What the hell was still doing there? Lol. But here in the early 90's you still saw a bunch of bizarre stuff from the 60's 70's and 80's on the TV and in the movie stores.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2008, 09:57 PM
    It's actually really popular worldwide. Have fun watching again.

Happy New Year!

Jan 1, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    It's actually really popular worldwide. Have fun watching again.

Happy New Year!!
    Yes I guess it is pretty popular. Thanks and happy new year to you too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with girl looked like boy [ 11 Answers ]

I just read the description of this film, but never saw the film itself. And now I would like to know the title of this film. Can you help me? About a girl, who looked a little boyish, decided to dress like a boy. She had some painful intercourse with a male gas station attendant. Then started...

Movie about a Robot Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Must have been about 15+ years ago but I'm trying to find a movie that may in fact be two movies. I would like to find them both but whatever I can get ;) Ok mainly I recall a scene with a girl in a room with a older woman (may have been elderly) and the girl throws a basketball at her head and...

Movie - The Girl Nextdoor [ 1 Answers ]

Bonjour! J'aimerais savoir le nom de la chanson, et du chanteur qui passé lorsque qu'il font finalement l'amour dans la limousine.. Cette chanson reviens souvent dans les même film du genre. Un slow comme, Si vous connaissez cette chanson là , la reconnaissez faites moi en part! :) répondez...

View more questions Search