Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tayrenae22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Brown Discharge.
    I'm sexually active and I had sex and for the past 2 months I have had no period. Just brown dicharge during the week I'm supposed too have it. I took a pregnancy test ( a couple actually) and they both came out negative. What should I think?
    widowneedshelp Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 11:44 PM

I remember, as a young woman, having the same thing, and being concerned that something was wrong, my periods stayed like that more often than not throughout my life, and then I'd get a heavy red period every once in awhile, complete with cramping. For me, it was normal. I have 3 grown children, and was grateful that I didn't have the heavy flows, like some of my friends. Talk to your doctor just in case - - I thought my experience might ease your mind a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site, but I can't find an answer any where on the web. I have been on YAZ for 15 months now. In March I started my period one week early but it was only brown. I stayed on my period for 2 1/2 weeks and the whole time it was brown. I cramped really bad and that was the...

Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this site and had a question. I recently started having sex again after a 6 month break. I haven't used protection because we are (my boyfriend) and I are trying to get pregnant. I am due for my period in 4 days. Yesterday I thought I got my period but when I went and looked...

Brown discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 years old and have been on the pill on and off since I was 15. Sometimes I forget to take a pill and nothing happens to my cycle, but yesterday (Friday) I suddenly got a little brown discharge and I started worrying sick. I did forget to take a pill last Saturday, but since that...

View more questions Search